The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Like Bleedin' Children!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Spreebok Posted - 04/02/2012 : 19:49:40
I had the most amusing feeding session yet yesterday.

To kick it off, Psiren decided she could wait to be put down, tightened her grip on my hand, grabbed her mouse and munched it whilst hanging off of my hand. At this point, I always had 4 others out on the floor chowing down on their dinner, so I'm feeding and manoeuvring with one hand.
Cat finished her single fluff, after her regurge last feed (digested one, regurged the other), and proceeded to spend the rest of the time I was up there trying everything to get at Hollys medium mouse outside her tub (eyes much bigger than her belly there!)
Psiren by now is nearly done on her first, and is wiping mouse all over my hand, and then decides she aint letting go for her second come hell of high water, so my hand was preoccupied for other mouse.
Lister at this point has taken his mouse and is now zooming about his viv and rubbing his face all over the glass.
Psiren and the rest finished, I pry her off, pop her back and the others, and get Holly out.
Holly is in blue at the moment, and feeding and shedding has never lined up before, so I wasn't sure if he would eat or not. I popped him down and offered the mouse. He sniffed it, very carefully, before 'S'ing, and proceeding to headbutt his dinner (note: Headbutt, not strike) before hightailing it away. Thinking he may not have seen it properly, I pick him up and offer it again. He so desperate to get away from it he bends himself backwards and waggles like mad. Getting the hint, I pop him back and offer the mouse to Lister, who happily takes seconds. Holly at this point is just chilling, back in his viv.
Lister is just getting the last of the mouse down, when I spot Holly yawning widely. He does this a few times, before the tongue comes darting out and the feeding face is put on.

All I could say was, 'Sorry Holly, Dinners in the Living Bin'.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smart bunny Posted - 07/02/2012 : 17:30:27
LOL!!
ScalySituation Posted - 05/02/2012 : 09:32:34
haha, needs to be made into a comic strip!! :D
Okeetee Mick Posted - 05/02/2012 : 07:49:27
Don't you just love dinner time
scottishbluebird Posted - 04/02/2012 : 23:13:43
lmao brilliant!
Auld Baldy Posted - 04/02/2012 : 22:28:51
Ha-ha! I'd say a day like that makes it all worth while.
tordyjo Posted - 04/02/2012 : 21:00:50
haha, sounds like something from a tv show
Dancross0 Posted - 04/02/2012 : 20:09:02
Always the way....
WannaCornSnakeTeen Posted - 04/02/2012 : 20:02:30
lol
nusnakemum Posted - 04/02/2012 : 19:52:29
heee hee

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000