The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Sunkissed Attitude

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
manda88 Posted - 03/02/2012 : 13:37:32
I've read on many different threads on many different forums about the attitude that comes with the sunkissed gene, apparently they're all fiesty little things, but my sunkissed anery is the sweetest little thing ever! Not an ounce of 'tude to be found in her tiny little heart My het sunkissed boy is quite quick but he's still only young so I expect he'll calm down as he matures, and I have an adult het sunkissed girl who is quiet as anything!

So my question is to you sunkissed owners, how do you find their characters compared to your other non-sunkissed corns?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Spreebok Posted - 03/02/2012 : 21:59:29
quote:
Originally posted by sue2012

in my family we have had snows quite a lot and find they tend to be a bit tempimental lol but i have not long got a new snow as my last 1 pased away :( and she is as calm as anything

You need to meet Lister then :P
oakleyman18 Posted - 03/02/2012 : 20:51:20
Attitude = Awesomeness.

Don't forget that kids!!

(Joke... Behave young ones! )
gmac Posted - 03/02/2012 : 19:31:48
is something I have noticed with our sunkissed gene, they do have that bit more attitude than our non SK hatchies.
sue2012 Posted - 03/02/2012 : 14:16:47
in my family we have had snows quite a lot and find they tend to be a bit tempimental lol but i have not long got a new snow as my last 1 pased away :( and she is as calm as anything

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000