The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 shocking true story

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smiffy89 Posted - 30/01/2012 : 17:53:05
read the page on the link below
its disgusting.

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Woman-poured-cleaning-chemical-corn-snakes/story-15019831-detail/story.html

hope she gets all the hassle that the women who binned the cat did.
ps.they do give her address
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EmSquem Posted - 04/02/2012 : 17:25:25
That's disgusting :( The poor little things, she should have had a longer sentence.
Dibzy-Time Posted - 03/02/2012 : 09:45:52
disgusting. :(
c00ki3z Posted - 01/02/2012 : 16:52:33
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:
Originally posted by Katie.Dublin

What is wrong with people? I saw on the news recently about a pony they found in Dublin that had been doused in petrol and set alight. The photos were horrific. I really do wonder what goes through peoples heads?

I think someone wanted a Ponyta in that case :p

Terrible joke!!! lol :P

I saw this on FB and thought it was awful, she deserved more!
nickyff Posted - 31/01/2012 : 21:53:24
What a bizarre way to deal with the problem of not liking a family member having snakes in the house- The woman clearly has a personality disorder verging on sociopathic; having little/no/warped ethics
Calling the RSPCA to do something she could easily have accomplished herself via small ads/ local rep shop/ pdsa/ was just laziness, I suspect, but there's almost certainly more to the back-story of the so/daughter who owned them and wasn't there- The snakes seem to have taken a punishment that was due their owner, I think..

The picture of the snake is a really strange purple colour- lighting effect of RSPCA's pic or the effects of chemical burns, I wonder?

poor things, I hope they recover quickly and find themselves in a much nicer home in the end
Falice Posted - 31/01/2012 : 19:41:03

That is horrendous!! I just don't get it. Some people make me sick.

quote:

quote:

What is wrong with people? I saw on the news recently about a pony they found in Dublin that had been doused in petrol and set alight. The photos were horrific. I really do wonder what goes through peoples heads?

and im loving the pokemon reference, lol.
lupi lou Posted - 31/01/2012 : 19:20:14
quote:
if she didnt want them that much take them to a shop. if any one finds her address ill make her drink the stuff. there is never a need to put an animal thru that much pain

you'd get more in the way of punishment than she did! though it would be poetic justice!! some people just shouldn't have animals!
marc_sg Posted - 31/01/2012 : 00:21:31
exactly she didnt suspend the pain and suffering to those poor snakes so y should she have to wait till shes messed up again
paulie78 Posted - 31/01/2012 : 00:09:53
Storys like that really get my back up banning people such as this from keeping pets as far as im concerned does as much good as banning people whove been stopped by cops and found to have no license from driving unless they break the law again and are caught everyones oblivious there really should be no such thing as a suspended sentence!
eeji Posted - 30/01/2012 : 23:41:01
quote:
Originally posted by reptillian23

That's just disgusting, she should of got more time in prison, but having a last name Winterbottom is almost punishment enough!

thats the (insert expletive here) thing about it, she didn't get any jail time
marc_sg Posted - 30/01/2012 : 22:39:50
if she didnt want them that much take them to a shop. if any one finds her address ill make her drink the stuff. there is never a need to put an animal thru that much pain
Sta~ple Posted - 30/01/2012 : 22:18:33
quote:

Katie.Dublin Posted - 30/01/2012 : 21:00:20
sue2012 Posted - 30/01/2012 : 19:51:20
people like this should be baned from ever owning any pet ever again its not a fair sentence on e bit :(
WannaCornSnakeTeen Posted - 30/01/2012 : 19:26:08
quote:
Originally posted by reptillian23

That's just disgusting, she should of got more time in prison, but having a last name Winterbottom is almost punishment enough!

lols dident notice that i cant imagine what she got through at school!

well she diserves it for what she done
Vince_the_snake Posted - 30/01/2012 : 19:00:03
Sta~ple Posted - 30/01/2012 : 18:59:49
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

quote:

I don't get why she would do it when the dude was there O.o; wouldn't you wait until after the dude is gone to do that XD

Is probably because he was there, she was trying to get him to take it but he couldnt without the owners permission, this way mental as it is, she get her way and the snakes taken.

And the suspended sentence why?

Hrm didn't think of that but she must have known if she did that infront of his face she would have gone to court ._.

I also don't get the keeping animal ban, they are never long enough imo and they are rarely ever re-enforced, the only time they are is when neighbours tell on them.
WannaCornSnakeTeen Posted - 30/01/2012 : 18:24:24
That is absolutly disgusting why would you even think of doing that, and its not like she done it by accident!
gmac Posted - 30/01/2012 : 18:13:12
quote:

I don't get why she would do it when the dude was there O.o; wouldn't you wait until after the dude is gone to do that XD

Is probably because he was there, she was trying to get him to take it but he couldnt without the owners permission, this way mental as it is, she get her way and the snakes taken.

And the suspended sentence why?
eeji Posted - 30/01/2012 : 18:10:00
only a suspended sentence?? GRRRRRRR!!!!!
Sta~ple Posted - 30/01/2012 : 18:07:52

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000