The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 got tagged

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sly Posted - 29/01/2012 : 20:25:20
i got tagged by my male ball python for the first time ever since i have had corn snakes for a couple of years not bad.

who else has been tagged this year and by what?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Auld Baldy Posted - 30/01/2012 : 23:56:15
Not bad considering I had to take the pic with my left hand.
Elicia Posted - 30/01/2012 : 23:30:21
I got bit on my very first day of snake ownership :( ha ha

To be fair though I didn't even realize he had got me until 5 mins later,when I saw blood.
thistle Posted - 30/01/2012 : 22:26:30
quote:
Originally posted by oakleyman18

I got tagged the other day... One of my "friends" on Facebook tagged me in this picture from my new years party, it was pretty unflattering...

Pics or it didn't happen.

Fantastic photo Auld Baldy, that's what you call dedication, taking time to get a pic while you have a snake attached to your finger.
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/01/2012 : 01:37:32
lol @Auld Baldys pic
nickyff Posted - 29/01/2012 : 23:50:47
mrs sweety pie (carolina corn, 2.5 ft, 300g) was in such a rush the other night, greedy little piggie, she completely missed the mouse and grabbed my thumb instead- then went through the whole rigmarole of coiling round my wrist and trying to stop my arm from breathing, silly moo-
I had to sort of poke the mouse into the side of her mouth to dislodge her, then she got on with it properly.
bled a bit- teeny tiny teeth, but very very sharp!

EDIT- no pics, as i cant work the crappy camera in my phone when ive got two hands available....
Auld Baldy Posted - 29/01/2012 : 23:38:05
No picture - no qualify for the Hall of Fame.

Here's Blaze giving me a wee kiss at dinner time this evening. She must have smelled the mouse from my hand and thought it was a baldy mouse. Not really a bite, just a grab and hold. She's actually very gentle.

oakleyman18 Posted - 29/01/2012 : 21:47:54
I got tagged the other day... One of my "friends" on Facebook tagged me in this picture from my new years party, it was pretty unflattering...
sly Posted - 29/01/2012 : 21:40:03
It did happen trust me made me jump lol only 4 puncher marks little blood didn't even hurt lol
Laws Posted - 29/01/2012 : 21:28:52
pics or it didnt happen ;) i got tagged by my boa , but shes tiny so it dint hurt nut i imagine give her a year or two and it will!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000