The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Got me again

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
coxymk2 Posted - 29/01/2012 : 19:26:40
Had my boy out for bit of play and he sneakily did the super pee and poop again over my jeans. Think he might be trying to tell me something ?
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Auld Baldy Posted - 03/02/2012 : 19:40:55
PMSL at Manda's OH. Puts an original spin on a bum bag belt.
manda88 Posted - 03/02/2012 : 12:29:13
My OH was holding one of mine a while ago, who had a bump right by his vent from when he got shut in a lid when he was a hatchling (before I got him, I hasten to add!) so we could never tell if it was poo bulge or not, which ended up with me running over to his tub if I saw him suddenly open his vent to unleash a turd
But anyway back to when my OH was holding him, I think I must have been cleaning out his tub or something, so I put him back once I was done and that was that. A while later, my OH suddenly says 'whoa, what is that smell?!' turns out my lovely corn had taken a dump UNDERNEATH HIS BELT!! The sneaky sod had hidden it from him and we didn't even notice it til a good hour or so later!! How we hadn't noticed it before then is beyond me, but my OH had stuck his finger under his belt and straight into the smelly pile of poo, releasing a fresh odour....mmmm!
smiffy89 Posted - 02/02/2012 : 19:13:18
suppose its a natural defense mechanism.

do you think thats where the term scared s***less comes from
lloyd david Posted - 02/02/2012 : 18:59:55
quote:
Originally posted by coxymk2

Had my boy out for bit of play and he sneakily did the super pee and poop again over my jeans. Think he might be trying to tell me something ?

mine did the same and his poo stinks to high heaven ....he must love you to poo on you haha
Falice Posted - 31/01/2012 : 21:53:01
lol, Trevors ddone it on my bed twice, i put tissue down and he slithered off it and did one right next to it! lolol
coxymk2 Posted - 30/01/2012 : 07:22:57
Hes got me twice the same way. He tries to go between the cushions on the sofa so stopping him from doing what he wants gets an unpleasant reward lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/01/2012 : 01:39:59
You do get a warning first!
CentricMalteser85 Posted - 29/01/2012 : 19:54:40
Some corns do display musking as a defence of being handled, I had a snow corn that kept on doing that when she was younger, but passed on her onto a friend who breeds
Auld Baldy Posted - 29/01/2012 : 19:45:40
In the words of the old rockers Led Zeppelin ~ Your time is gonna come. lol

"Gonna make you pay for that great big poop in my lap"

ScalySituation Posted - 29/01/2012 : 19:34:58
lol, its worth a try, I have a towel out everytime we have sonny out and so far i'm poop free
coxymk2 Posted - 29/01/2012 : 19:30:48
Think he likes jeans more lol
ScalySituation Posted - 29/01/2012 : 19:27:56
Heehee, put a towel down nxt time :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000