The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 shedding?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tk72 Posted - 24/01/2012 : 16:50:38
gone to check Cola and eyes are all blue. Now read that some people use a damp hide and some dont. Just wondering if she really needs one? and if so should I put it on the cool or warm side? and what is best to put inside it? dont have any moss so could anyone tell me an alternative please? thanks in advance Terry.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Casta Posted - 24/01/2012 : 17:22:58
i only put a damp hide in with one of mine but then she's always had bad sheds till recently. the rest have all been fine without. i'd see what she was like without it and if there are some issues you can put it in for the next time. it won't hurt if you do
marc_sg Posted - 24/01/2012 : 17:01:49
if u i put one in i put it in the warm end. also if u dampen a bit of kitchen roll then fold it to fit then you be alright want it about half inch thing. just get a box big enough for two of to fit into and put a hole in it just about big enough for her to get in. so probably a 30 mm hole. it does help them. i tend to do it more often then not.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000