The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Space ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
coxymk2 Posted - 22/01/2012 : 10:24:45
Have 2 spare bedrooms wonder what i could use them for any ideas?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 22/01/2012 : 14:20:09
Most royal morhs look like normals.. no offence to royal people out there but the only ones that look different to me are the binos and the ones that cost as much as a house. I find most amel and snow kinda morphs for corns look the same too though.

I'd flog the house or fill it with lots of different types of reptiles rather than breeding a specific species.

I'd get a rhino ratsnake and put all my reptiles in one room and give the other room for my 'too XD
marc_sg Posted - 22/01/2012 : 14:19:46
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Royals are a good place to start a collection but I find a lot of the morphs really boring, the normals in my humble opinion are the nicest Royal anyway.

If I had a whole room to fill I'd have to get a selection of different and interesting snakes rather than just a room full of one type of snake. I had a wish list for a corn snake, a royal, a Boa, a king and finally a GTP. Only 2 left to get now. The other animals are of interest but I never started out with those in mind.

i love the colours of the gtp. the green is such a bright attractive colour
marc_sg Posted - 22/01/2012 : 14:17:46
quote:
Originally posted by ShaneyyWithWiz

quote:
Originally posted by marc_sg

what royals u got

Just a normal, well i say just lmao, The only problem i think with royals is your paying 50 pound for a normal then it jumps straight to massive price tags for a nice morph but bumblebees are BEAUT! when you starting your collection ?

im getting my female bumble bee in a few months maybe a pin stripe aswell. then next year goona hope for a najave and a lesser. really like the pieds but my dealer said that john berry advised him that breeders are not after patternless royals at the mo so by all mean he'd sell me one for a grand but for the same money i cant get the ones id be abke to sell after breeding
lotabob Posted - 22/01/2012 : 14:02:56
Royals are a good place to start a collection but I find a lot of the morphs really boring, the normals in my humble opinion are the nicest Royal anyway.

If I had a whole room to fill I'd have to get a selection of different and interesting snakes rather than just a room full of one type of snake. I had a wish list for a corn snake, a royal, a Boa, a king and finally a GTP. Only 2 left to get now. The other animals are of interest but I never started out with those in mind.
ShaneyyWithWiz Posted - 22/01/2012 : 13:41:48
quote:

what royals u got

Just a normal, well i say just lmao, The only problem i think with royals is your paying 50 pound for a normal then it jumps straight to massive price tags for a nice morph but bumblebees are BEAUT! when you starting your collection ?
marc_sg Posted - 22/01/2012 : 13:23:24
what royals u got
ShaneyyWithWiz Posted - 22/01/2012 : 13:07:30
quote:

well with my spare bit of space im starting my royal collection

cause their amazing :D
marc_sg Posted - 22/01/2012 : 12:45:37
well with my spare bit of space im starting my royal collection
coxymk2 Posted - 22/01/2012 : 12:29:09
Was thinking something similar myself lol
marc_sg Posted - 22/01/2012 : 11:53:32