The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 New Home

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Blackcat Posted - 21/01/2012 : 14:58:05
Zeus has a new home
He/she now lives in a 12"x12"x12" exo terra the same as Morse.
Loads of foliage and hides to make Zeus feel secure, but guess where I found him/her hiding this morning?
Zeus is securely lodged behind the background, in the channel designed for cables to run down!
This was the first place I looked when I couldn't see him/her in the viv because Morse had done the same a few weeks earlier, making me think he/she had escaped.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackcat Posted - 21/01/2012 : 20:32:48
quote:
Originally posted by Hissyfit

I moved little Falco into the same home last week but didn't bother with the background. I was fed up never seeing Voldemort when he lived in the exo, he hid behind the background for almost 3 weeks! I just taped the background to the outside of the glass, so it still looks nice but snakey can't hide behind it

I'm hoping Zeus will stop hiding there soon, Morse doesn't seem to go behind anymore and he/she is half the size of Zeus so would find it much easier to get behind.
I will prob end up doing the same as you if Zeus persists, so thanks for the tip
Emmy1 Posted - 21/01/2012 : 15:53:05
Sneaky snakey!
Hissyfit Posted - 21/01/2012 : 15:14:00
I moved little Falco into the same home last week but didn't bother with the background. I was fed up never seeing Voldemort when he lived in the exo, he hid behind the background for almost 3 weeks! I just taped the background to the outside of the glass, so it still looks nice but snakey can't hide behind it
ScalySituation Posted - 21/01/2012 : 14:58:58
ooopsies :S

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000