The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Friends sons quote of the day

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 19/01/2012 : 23:42:54
After looking through my snakey photos

'Mummy, can I get a snake so I can feed the hamster to it when it dies?'

Kids say the funniest things.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 20/01/2012 : 17:27:14
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

LMAO!! Kids can be most awesome.

I do remember when my eldest daughter's 1st gerbil died of old age. We popped it in a box until after tea, when my husband was going to take her to go bury it out in the woods. My youngest daughter noticed the box when eating her tea. (Shes 3) All of a sudden she put this really demonic sounding voice (like the redrum boy on the shining) and started saying "Joani....Joani....its me, Tarzan. Im stuck in this box. Let me out Joani. Let me oooooout"

Cue my eldest bursting into tears, and my husband and I trying not to choke on our tea with laughter and trying to tell the middle child off with a straight face.

lmao This has to be the winner!
smart bunny Posted - 20/01/2012 : 13:03:38
LOL at all the kids - especially the 3-yr-old horror star in the making!
ScalySituation Posted - 20/01/2012 : 10:15:00
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

PMSL! Love it.
My daughter announced today that when the guinea pigs die,she's gonna pluck a hair from each of them and keep the hairs in a little box as a memory.

Thats actually quite adorable!!
Mort13 Posted - 20/01/2012 : 10:03:45
I told her what you said about the tweezers. Her answer "Yes,I'll use the tweezers to pluck out your grey hairs!" Cheeky sod I'm taking the tweezers to bed with me tonight lol.

Lol Mamma,thats cracked me up! Kids are great aren't they (even if they do drive us to dispair at times!)
ShaneyyWithWiz Posted - 20/01/2012 : 09:33:12
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

I do remember when my eldest daughter's 1st gerbil died of old age. We popped it in a box until after tea, when my husband was going to take her to go bury it out in the woods. My youngest daughter noticed the box when eating her tea. (Shes 3) All of a sudden she put this really demonic sounding voice (like the redrum boy on the shining) and started saying "Joani....Joani....its me, Tarzan. Im stuck in this box. Let me out Joani. Let me oooooout"

Cue my eldest bursting into tears, and my husband and I trying not to choke on our tea with laughter and trying to tell the middle child off with a straight face.

One word ... Brilliant :)
Mamma Posted - 20/01/2012 : 09:15:52

Auld Baldy Posted - 20/01/2012 : 02:31:06
PMSL. Brilliant what kids come away with.
scottishbluebird Posted - 20/01/2012 : 02:03:11
lmao at both kids
Emmy1 Posted - 20/01/2012 : 00:09:14
Hahaha!!
Oh Mort, how sweet is she? Agreed though, ask questions if she starts to pluck you.
lotabob Posted - 20/01/2012 : 00:00:53
Haha worry if she takes the tweezers to your head.
Mort13 Posted - 19/01/2012 : 23:45:34
PMSL! Love it.
My daughter announced today that when the guinea pigs die,she's gonna pluck a hair from each of them and keep the hairs in a little box as a memory.
Figs Posted - 19/01/2012 : 23:44:59
Hahaha! Yay for recycling

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000