The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 PickTv - RSPCA Corn snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LucyCherish Posted - 18/01/2012 : 19:57:40
so im watching this programme... dont know why as it always winds me up at how people treat animals, anyway a cornsnake has just been rescued an was being very aggressive because it had been left for that long without food or water! Thank god its now being re-homed!!! some people really make my blood boil!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LucyCherish Posted - 19/01/2012 : 21:43:26
Yeh i think it was more defensive to be honest, was a bright fella i can tell you that, but i think id be defensive if id been left alone for ages an suddenly this giant random hand with a bag on it comes through my roof lol! actually id be fumin haha! x
eeji Posted - 19/01/2012 : 20:16:33
I didn't see it, but I'll bet the snake wasn't being aggressive, just defensive :)
LucyCherish Posted - 19/01/2012 : 18:28:13
the owner moved out and left them all there, they went the first time left a notice and tried to contact owner as he had cats too, went back a week later i think got the two cats, then the snake an removed the dead spiders:-( think he just buggered off to be honest, and i know sometimes they portray things in a'different' way and dont fully explain that some owners become ill, or lose jobs, family etc which leads to them not being able to care for them which is such a shame for both sides x
Sta~ple Posted - 19/01/2012 : 17:51:48
Not being funny, was there an explanation why they were like that? Not being funny the RSPCA seem to have a habit of bad mouthing people whos animals end up like that, without giving any consideration as to how and why people become unable to care for them. Guess I should watch and really see for myself :/
LucyCherish Posted - 19/01/2012 : 14:46:37
haha i know! poor thing though was a lovely snake aswel, the guy who owned also kept terantulas (excuse my spelling! :-|) and there was easily about ten and they where all also left and the majority of them died! im like a blubbering wreck after watching something like that! :-(
lotabob Posted - 18/01/2012 : 20:01:34
I doubt it was lack of food or water that made it aggressive but general neglect and lack of regular handling. I agree totally with you though it sickens me to see any animal mistreated. Some people need... cant really say what I'd do for ban hammer reasons and dont want to incriminate myself lol.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000