The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 ed sheerans influance

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smiffy89 Posted - 15/01/2012 : 08:50:19
What's with all these lego houses people are building for their snakes vivs ,I'm not entirely sure of the safety aspect of these things like what if a piece comes loose and they swallow it ,don't think ill be following this trend myself but what's your opinion
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Spreebok Posted - 15/01/2012 : 23:10:12
DELICIOUS LEGO BRICKS. I MUST EAT THEM.
lotabob Posted - 15/01/2012 : 21:12:12
Why would a snake swallow a lego brick? Doesn't look like, smell like or act anything like a mouse. If that was the case of them swallowing anything that fits in their mouths we wouldn't be able to use substrate, foliage, stat probes or thermometer probes. Snakes aren't totally thick.
Emmy1 Posted - 15/01/2012 : 20:57:34
When my beardies were young babies they would sit on a lego car we built and we'd push them around. I think lego could make a cool cold hide for a snake, but as for a permanent viv?? Sounds ridiculous to me.

Although the house James May built of lego was really something! :D
Mort13 Posted - 15/01/2012 : 08:59:16
Knowing the difficulty I have disassembling my kid lego I wouldn't worry too much. Half the time I can only get the pieces apart by wedging my nail inbetween and then prizing them.
As long as the pieces fit together well I can't see there being an issue,although I wouldn't use the tiny decorative pieces as they are of a looser fit.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000