The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Hey all!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Vixyg Posted - 14/01/2012 : 15:08:40
Hey!!!

Long time no see! Appologies for lengthy absense, a tidle wave of unforseen cicumstances hit which meant I was without proper internet access for months! BT have now finished digging up my new driveway and have managed to get a working phoneline into my new house so I am able to use the internet that i have been paying for since september but have only been able to use since yesterday!!!
I hope you are all well in this new year and had wonderful xmas celebrations.

What have I missed then?? how many new additions has everyone accumulated?

I have moved house and chilli and charlie now have their own room (which also has enough room for at least 4 more vivs....plenty of more wall space for shelving but as yet I have resisted any new additions.

Charlie went through a bit of a bad phase for feeding and didnt eat for 2 months, then he finally shed for the first time since ive owned him and has found his appetite again and hasnt refused a feed for weeks. he even struck for the first time last week as well so progress being made with him. he has finally put on a bit of weight as well so hopefully we are over the bad spell.

Chilli on the other hand is on a growth mission and is currently shedding like clockwork every 6 weeks. i have spaced out her feeds more and everything and she is not obese or putting on a lot of weight she is just getting longer and longer! she is now 5ft long. I cant work out why she is growing so much! she is on the same feeds as charlie but growing twice as fast. Is it normal for a female to grow quicker and more than a male?

Other than that not much has changed here other than Sprout the cat going missing 2 months ago and no sign of him :o(

I will post some new pics of the terrible twosome soon.

Vickki :o) x
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Spreebok Posted - 14/01/2012 : 17:21:46
Glad to see you back!
As for new additions for me, look at the sig for any ones you don't remeber haha :P
Vixyg Posted - 14/01/2012 : 17:03:53
aww what a mega cute cresty! im more than a little tempted! my local reptile place has some at the moment. and some lovely green day geckos.
scottishbluebird Posted - 14/01/2012 : 16:02:17
Welcome back, only new addition for me is my crestie Fudge

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000