The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Day dreamer....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 11/01/2012 : 13:37:17

So Im on a 7 hour bar shift today , its quiet and so the day dreaming begins...

In my head I have just won 6 million , congratulations u say., why thanks :)

So I have just brought a nice house , nothing huge , IKEA furnature and all that .
We are building a rep room / unit in the garden , had my racks delivered and set up . And now I am planning my snakes , would like to add a ghost boa , an anery and few het boas . Would like to add some corns and a couple of hoggies. Got a nice display viv with an emerald tree boa in the living room .

And wud plan a new car , my 15 year old corsa wud be swapped for a golf , and I wud be off to America for a month before I get the snakes just in time for the donny show......

"excuse me law can I have a pint of carling pls..."

And I'm back in the room .

What wud u all do if u won the lottery ?
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lilpunk Posted - 17/01/2012 : 06:43:48
quote:
Originally posted by Katie.Dublin

quote:
Originally posted by Lilpunk

I would buy a massive bit of land, build a private livery - give my little shetlands a suitable pasture, buy a beautiful riding horse and fund the job I have always wanted to do I wouldn't want loads of horses because I don't like to share my affections and I'd feel like I was favouring one :L But I would buy and break youngsters to sell on and run my yard using the natural horsemanship techniques - a round pen and huge HUGE paddocks are a must.

Aside from that I'd probably build a reptile unit More corns definitely! Ultramel anery, ghost, butter, snow and golddust stripe. Possibly also a bloodred Not much I suppose!

Didnt know there was so many horsey people on here. That'd defo be my first port of call if i won the lotto! No comment on the natural horsemanship bit though lol

Lol I wouldn't force how I look after my horses on other people It's just how I would choose to run my yard - the horses I have owned definitely gave twice as much back.
Emmy1 Posted - 16/01/2012 : 16:19:10
I'd go to space.
Blackcat Posted - 16/01/2012 : 12:05:18
quote:

quote:

I would buy a massive bit of land, build a private livery - give my little shetlands a suitable pasture, buy a beautiful riding horse and fund the job I have always wanted to do I wouldn't want loads of horses because I don't like to share my affections and I'd feel like I was favouring one :L But I would buy and break youngsters to sell on and run my yard using the natural horsemanship techniques - a round pen and huge HUGE paddocks are a must.

Aside from that I'd probably build a reptile unit More corns definitely! Ultramel anery, ghost, butter, snow and golddust stripe. Possibly also a bloodred Not much I suppose!

Didnt know there was so many horsey people on here. That'd defo be my first port of call if i won the lotto! No comment on the natural horsemanship bit though lol

Seems to be quite a lot of horsey people on here, and I probably wouldn't stop at one youngster, but have learnt I can only exercise one at a time aand owning 3 was hard work - but then with loads of money could employ people to to the ***t shovelling!
Katie.Dublin Posted - 15/01/2012 : 11:21:33
quote:

Lilpunk Posted - 15/01/2012 : 08:45:21

Katie.Dublin Posted - 13/01/2012 : 20:19:06
quote:
Originally posted by Blackcat

quote:

I'd buy a nice bit of land, build a house, not a massive one...but big enough for lots of reps! and i would have THE nicest stable yard. Indoor and outdoor arenas, a sand gallop... loads of fields.. maybe a cross country course. sigh...

Much the same for me, but defo a cross country course and a new younger horse to allow my current one to have an easier life

A younger horse? Just get loads!! You won the lotto for crying out loud lol.
paulie78 Posted - 12/01/2012 : 14:56:49
Firstly id buy myself a nice big house out in the sticks where nobody could bother me next door id have an animal rescue centre with a non euthanasia policy! in side my big house id have a inner sanctum the adjoining room would be my reptile room lol to be honest though i havent really given it much thought lol i dont play the lotto it seems to be the only winners are camelot the worthy causes arent really what i would consider to be "worthy causes" and ive always figured winning the lotto is one of those big things your either detsined or not to win if i was destined to win it i guess one day ill get an inkling to buy a ticket till i get that urge im not buying one lol
Blackcat Posted - 12/01/2012 : 14:33:45
quote:

I'd buy a nice bit of land, build a house, not a massive one...but big enough for lots of reps! and i would have THE nicest stable yard. Indoor and outdoor arenas, a sand gallop... loads of fields.. maybe a cross country course. sigh...

Much the same for me, but defo a cross country course and a new younger horse to allow my current one to have an easier life
eeji Posted - 11/01/2012 : 23:05:46
quote:
Originally posted by NaeLou

I'd write up my notice like STRAIGHT AWAY....

I wouldn't even give my works the satisfaction, I'd just not show up
scottishbluebird Posted - 11/01/2012 : 22:07:38
quote:
Originally posted by NaeLou

and lawrence lewellyn bowyn (not sure if thats how you spell it but would LOVE him to decorate my home)... and go travelling for 6months!

There is NO WAY id let him decorate for me lol
NaeLou Posted - 11/01/2012 : 19:36:13
I'd write up my notice like STRAIGHT AWAY.... buy mum a nice big house for her my 3brothers and my sister and Soxy.... my 21 year old bro would get a car as his test is next month, and my 17year sis would get a crash course in driving and a new car, also her uni fee's would b paid for...

My younger bro's would get cash in an account for when they turn 18

I'd would then leave Misssi with my sister to care for as she really wants a corn snake but mum dont want one in the house ( so plenty of practise!), and blueprints for a house for myself and the OH with a bunch of highly recommended builders... and lawrence lewellyn bowyn (not sure if thats how you spell it but would LOVE him to decorate my home)... and go travelling for 6months!

When I got back would start up my own business, in.... not sure what just yet, probably properties.... and then I would demand the OH give me lots of babies! :)
ScalySituation Posted - 11/01/2012 : 17:50:22
easy!
big house with loads of viv room!!
scottishbluebird Posted - 11/01/2012 : 17:49:42
oooh 6 million, lol id have some fun!
nusnakemum Posted - 11/01/2012 : 17:47:25
Aaaaaaw now i would have a nice size house with a lovely garden,with chickens, shetlands, lots of snakes n maybe a few lizardy things,maybe a bit of a rescue animal thing going on, a huge kitchen with a range cooker, a purple maserati, n i would spend my days reading, cooking, looking after the animals,n visiting the sea ..........................oh if only ................
Katie.Dublin Posted - 11/01/2012 : 17:01:59
Simmy_82 Posted - 11/01/2012 : 14:22:06
My family wouldn't see me for a long time. I'd be off visiting the world. So many places I want to go and see.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000