The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 How time flies.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ozziesmum Posted - 09/01/2012 : 12:31:06
Hi all,

well 1 year ago today Rhubarb and Custard joined the Burgess household while new homes were found for them both, needless to say within a matter of days there was no way I was letting them go anywhere, they were now MY babies and this is where they will be staying.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ozziesmum Posted - 10/01/2012 : 09:22:22
Thank you Scottishbluebird and Thistle and Hannah you are so right I love the little guys, there is no way they are going anywhere. :)
HannahB Posted - 09/01/2012 : 22:48:01
time really does fly - realised only today that its nearly 2 years since I moved to london! crazy!
bet you wouldn't be without them now
thistle Posted - 09/01/2012 : 22:41:56
Happy anniversary!

It's amazing how time flies. I got my first corn, my amel Barnaby, a year ago as well. I can't imagine ever being without them now.
scottishbluebird Posted - 09/01/2012 : 16:17:34
ozziesmum Posted - 09/01/2012 : 12:54:22
I know it's unbelieveable to think that this time last year (well not until 9pm tonight to be precise) my son and I were stood outside in the freezing cold panicking because 'Snowflake' (renamed Custard) had escaped out of the viv and was somewhere loose in his car, ok so we can laugh about it now but back then I was terrified of snakes and Arron certainly wasn't a fan so not the ideal introduction to having a couple of them coming to stay for a few days.
Mort13 Posted - 09/01/2012 : 12:33:41
OMG,was it really a year ago? That has flown by!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000