The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 FAO Scottishbluebird.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 07/01/2012 : 18:56:21
I just wanted to say a massive thanks to you. I was reduced to tears this morning after the postman delivered the parcel....it made my mum cry too!
It really is one of the most kind and lovely gestures anyone has ever made and I have to say your friend has a fantastic little girl as a daughter,she must be so proud of her. I can't put in words how much this has touched me. I've named the microveable elephant Echo and will be cuddling her tonight.

Ps. Is the address on the box your address? I'd like to make a thankyou card for your friends daughter.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 09/01/2012 : 16:20:27
I know you cry at the documentaries, but thought cuddly ones would be safe!
Mort13 Posted - 09/01/2012 : 12:47:50
Lol,you honestly couldn't have done better than the elephant theme.
I had a couple of friends round yesterday that immediately picked up on my other obsession aside from snakes. Good job elephants don't come in tiny sizes or I'd have an elephant rack too!
scottishbluebird Posted - 08/01/2012 : 16:49:55
Hope your feeling better, hate having a cold, our household got it over the weekend. maybe shouldnt have gone with the elephant theme....lol
Mort13 Posted - 08/01/2012 : 10:18:02
I got the email,cried at that too! Blaming it on the fact I'd not really slept for over 2 weeks and have a cold.
I was crying because I was so overwhelmed that someone I'd never even met could do something so lovely though,not because I was sad. He,heh I'm not surprised your friend was almost in tears too.
I also got my first proper nights sleep last night snuggling my cuddly toy Echo. Thankyou.
scottishbluebird Posted - 07/01/2012 : 19:34:45
It is yes, and Lana is not usually so sweet, her gesture nearly had her mum in tears too! (was meant to make you smile, not cry!!)
did you get the pic in email, wished id put it on a card!
ScalySituation Posted - 07/01/2012 : 18:58:30
What a sweet thing to do!!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000