The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Online Reptile Orders?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ShaneyyWithWiz Posted - 06/01/2012 : 18:14:04
Ye or Nay?

I feel its better to see the animal you want to own but what experiences do you guys have ?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 06/01/2012 : 23:35:56
i got a lot of 'mystery corns' from Holland as payment for writing a website, I didn't even know how many there were never mind the morphs! :D
ShaneyyWithWiz Posted - 06/01/2012 : 20:31:00
I think ill stick to my guns and get A baby royal from my local pet shop, iv seen most of them strike feed anyway. thankyou for your help :)
gmac Posted - 06/01/2012 : 19:16:37
I have a load of corns here that I hadn't seen prior to taking them on, It all comes down to who you get them from. The ones I have were from Scotsman a person I wholeheartedly trust. Temperament of the snake shouldn't really be an issue particularly in young hatchlings as they will calm down eventually, for instance we got one that tried to eat me at every turn is fine now.
Emmy1 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 18:47:22
I would never buy online for the same reasons stated above. I'd want to see the wellbeing and temperment of what I was buying.
Blackcat Posted - 06/01/2012 : 18:34:12
I don't have any experience, but I am a person who likes to see in the flesh before buying, particularly if livestock.
Mort13 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 18:31:17
I've never tried it as I like to see the animal first. Saying that,I've reserved some snake before seeing them in the flesh. Although only from reputable breeders/keepers and even then I've picked up the snake in person.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000