The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Disappearing act

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nigandjules Posted - 19/12/2011 : 22:35:14
I asked my son to get his snake out tonight so we could feed him. After 5 minutes of searching in the substrate, he said "it's not in here"! I searched and to my horror, it wasn't! I asked him when he had last seen it and he said he had got it out a couple of days ago. The panic was slowly creeping in an d we started to look for it.

Not in his room (that we could see), so we moved on to my room! Under my bed is a sea of shoes (about 30% mine and the rest the wife's!!) We proceeded to remove and check every single shoe. Not there

Our daughters room is a bit of a mess and it was 10pm, so all we could do was check what we could get to without disturbing them! Still no snake

I'm a bit worried, but will keep on looking. I've checked around the radiators, but may have to move the radiator covers to look behind them.

What can I do?!!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EmSquem Posted - 20/12/2011 : 19:33:33
I lost my hatchie once too, but turned up very unexpectedly! Don't give up hope, I'm sure you'll find him
Okeetee Mick Posted - 20/12/2011 : 17:58:38
Hope he turns up soon
Kath Posted - 20/12/2011 : 11:57:46
Hope you find your snake very soon, it must be very distressing for you... fingers crossed.
nusnakemum Posted - 20/12/2011 : 08:13:53
fingers crossed you find him very soon
thistle Posted - 20/12/2011 : 01:09:36
Oh no! I lost my hatchie a few months back so I know that sick feeling you get when you realise that they're not in their tank. Fortunately mine obviously decided that freedom was not all it was cracked up to be and, after half an hour of me frantically searching and turning my room upside down, he appeared at my feet and stayed perfectly still as I picked him up.

Hope you find your little one soon.
Emmy1 Posted - 19/12/2011 : 23:37:53
Oh dear! I still haven't found mine after 3 and a half months. Check everywhere warm no matter what room it is! Every little nook and cranny.
scottishbluebird Posted - 19/12/2011 : 22:58:48
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=121 Oh no, hope you find him soon xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000