The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Two significant moments this weekend

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bluenicoli Posted - 05/12/2011 : 09:50:00
Exciting times this weekend. I had my first full constrict, pics are up in the photo section. And my girlfriend got pooed on for the first time! I've yet to experience this part of the initiation process...
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LittlestarRed Posted - 07/12/2011 : 17:26:53
Got pooped on by Nagini just as I was about to give her to my Sister to hold. She took one sniff of my Sisters hand and pooed on me. My Sis laughed so hard and said to Nagini "Bloody hell I'm not that scary am I?"
adamasrc Posted - 05/12/2011 : 23:12:55
quote:
Originally posted by Bluenicoli

Exciting times this weekend. I had my first full constrict, pics are up in the photo section. And my girlfriend got pooed on for the first time! I've yet to experience this part of the initiation process...

by you or the snake...?
Bluenicoli Posted - 05/12/2011 : 22:20:43
It really made me laugh because my girlfriend was just saying how she was chilling out on her lap and not moving. Next thing you know, a little stinky present! It'll be me next i'm sure...
smart bunny Posted - 05/12/2011 : 20:53:42
One of the 1st times I held Corno she was moving from hubby's hands to mine, stopped most of the way across, then pooped on the floor!!
Mort13 Posted - 05/12/2011 : 20:31:13
Ha ha ha! Its always so much funnier when its not you that gets pooped on.
hannah2016 Posted - 05/12/2011 : 18:56:00
quote:
Originally posted by Midge

quote:
Originally posted by hannah2016

quote:

Managed to avoid snake poo so far! I'm sure my time will come!

i doubt any snake owner is so lucky to not be pooped on, so im hopeing your time will come sooner then you think

How rude are you!! I count myself as very lucky because we have him out for decent amounts of time maybe I could have the first potty trained corn snake?
wishful thinking!
Mind you my kitten took a poo on my foot on the first day I got him! No shoes or socks on surely that's grim enough!

EWWWW!!! that is nasty!!! ok, maybe we'll let you off for not being pooped on by the snakes as you were pooped on by the cat. happy now
Okeetee Mick Posted - 05/12/2011 : 18:44:54
quote:
Originally posted by Bluenicoli

Great isn't it it's usually me but my wife got dumped on yesterday, just loved it
Midge Posted - 05/12/2011 : 18:33:37
quote:
Originally posted by hannah2016

quote:

i doubt any snake owner is so lucky to not be pooped on, so im hopeing your time will come sooner then you think

How rude are you!! I count myself as very lucky because we have him out for decent amounts of time maybe I could have the first potty trained corn snake?
wishful thinking!
Mind you my kitten took a poo on my foot on the first day I got him! No shoes or socks on surely that's grim enough!
Casta Posted - 05/12/2011 : 18:18:02
cancer decided to do it on my work shirt. good girl!
Becky_Ben Posted - 05/12/2011 : 17:03:38
lol ive not been pooped on yet either by any of my 5 :P it was close the other day i put pop corn back and she pood immediatley hehe got them trained me thinks hehe
Emmy1 Posted - 05/12/2011 : 16:39:45
It's gonna happen eventually!
hannah2016 Posted - 05/12/2011 : 16:30:48
quote:

Midge Posted - 05/12/2011 : 11:04:51
hannah2016 Posted - 05/12/2011 : 10:38:28
lol, my sister got pooped on this weekend aswell :) you gotta love snakes

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000