The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 New Corn Snake + am i okay to put them together?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lala94 Posted - 30/11/2011 : 18:36:32
Getting a new corn snake next week, a butter caramel i think, shes gorgeous, pics will be on next week sometime was just wondering if her and my male will be able to go togeher in one largish viv? Shes a little bigger than he is.... Will i need to introduce them to eachother over a period of time?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 02/12/2011 : 16:10:36
so many cohabiting threads recently. Theres a search button at the top of the page, type in cohabiting and you will see the threads. Read them. Once read its entirely up to you, knowing that you know the pros and cons of cohabiting. If you think you can handle any probs before they appear then fair do's thats up to you. Personaly I wouldnt cohab. Again, thats my choice xx
jaseargonaut12 Posted - 02/12/2011 : 16:03:47
I wouldn't put a male and female together, I mean I have 2 makes together and had no problems with them
eeji Posted - 30/11/2011 : 20:20:03
you'll need to keep them separate for good few months anyway for quarantine
adamasrc Posted - 30/11/2011 : 19:07:40
read this before you do http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1070
i wouldn't i dont think it's a good idea, plus male and female? what about them breeding?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000