The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Border Patrol..?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Rosco89 Posted - 23/11/2011 : 10:29:40
Sooooo my snake comes out every day which im happy about, better than being hidden away all the time. When hes out the hes always up the side of the and climbing to the top of the faun and moves around the lid....then drops hahaha.

Its as if he dont want to be in there? Is he just being a snake exploring his surroundings or could something be wrong?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Vince_the_snake Posted - 23/11/2011 : 17:16:42
My snake does that all the time, I think it's just exploration. But maybe it's them being dumb snakes!
Rosco89 Posted - 23/11/2011 : 14:58:41
aha yeaaaaa. i feel sorry for it when it drops but then i just think its your own fault. its funny to watch tho. specialy when hes slithering round the lid and you can see it moving in the air hole things. bless little rochimaru
coxymk2 Posted - 23/11/2011 : 13:23:18
Mine does the same can make you jump if you not watching we call him clunker when he does it lol
Simmy_82 Posted - 23/11/2011 : 11:31:06
Mine does this all the time. She did it when we first got her and we thought she had escaped, we had a right panic on. Thankfully we saw her there. but she still does it now.
Sta~ple Posted - 23/11/2011 : 10:49:03
He's just being a dumb snake, that's all.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000