The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Preferred toilet.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NaeLou Posted - 22/11/2011 : 22:26:23
Was wondering if anyone else had this 'issue' ....Misssi seems to enjoy pooping when I get her out! luckily she does it in slow motion so I'm able to grab some tissue... however I'm sure I hear her giggle afterwards!!!

The Other Half says she does it on purpose, and reckons I've 'trained' her to poo outside her viv.... I thought he was being silly, now im not so sure!!!

Even when I think shes pooped enough in her viv after digesting her food, she saves some for me!!
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
NaeLou Posted - 23/11/2011 : 22:49:25
haha!! thanks everyone! you've made me actually feel a whole lot better!!

jonoandapril Posted - 23/11/2011 : 17:48:19
haha, all of mine do that. you havent lived till a royal curls one down in you lap...
Vince_the_snake Posted - 23/11/2011 : 17:21:44
my snake never poo's in his viv my theory is they don't like being to near there poo, but i am probably wrong.
Kez Posted - 23/11/2011 : 13:49:05
I actually consider myself blessed when Maizie poops on me when she's out but that's only because the 'little treasure' has taken to climbing up through her tangle of plants and letting it rain down through the leaves and the back of her viv urgh, it's not my idea of fun having to sort through the foliage looking for snakey poop, especially when I've got my brussels sprouts boiling away on the hob lol
nusnakemum Posted - 23/11/2011 : 13:27:12
Ernest has never pooped outside of his tank .........oooooooops shouldna said that ..........i,ll let you know when he now poops on us !!!!!
Sta~ple Posted - 23/11/2011 : 10:55:28
Just look out for the bulge XD
scottishbluebird Posted - 23/11/2011 : 02:49:23
Kellogs loves to poop on the family, me, son, both dogs, not the OH as he not interested in snakes. hasnt caught us for ages now, always prepared!
lotabob Posted - 23/11/2011 : 00:25:02
Just wait until they have been to the toilet usually 2-3 days after a feed before handling. They may sneak the odd poop out on you but the weekly game of catch will be avoided.
garrie Posted - 22/11/2011 : 22:41:28
The handling is more muscle movement than they would get from being in the viv - going between fingers etc helps it along...

Sounds like you've learnt the "stop, stare, tail lift...poop" process though

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000