The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Toilet rolls

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
coxymk2 Posted - 20/11/2011 : 22:04:12
Having used card tubes and found they get wet and have to throw them out am now trying plumbing fittings as play and exercise parts. They are cheap and easily cleaned. Can be changed round for a bit of variety. My little boy loves them,has anybody else tried them?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tordyjo Posted - 21/11/2011 : 20:54:10
i've had the bendy stick things for the rabbits, but haven't put any in the snakes, mainly because they are wood and i wasn't sure if they were safe - i'm presuming they are
coxymk2 Posted - 21/11/2011 : 20:36:20
Will have to look out for those bendy sticks thanks for that
gingerpony Posted - 21/11/2011 : 20:06:16
we've got some plastic plumbing tubes in for some of ours but i do like the disposability of cardboard tubes too

what i really do like is the bendy stick hides, like a row of sticks with bendable wire running through them. i think they're generally marketed for rodents and rabbits but they come in corn-size up to boa-size
eeji Posted - 21/11/2011 : 19:23:44
cutting pipes in half down their length is a good idea because otherwise they tend to wedge themselves in when you want to get them out :)
coxymk2 Posted - 21/11/2011 : 15:15:25
Thanks sta~ple given me more ideas.
Sta~ple Posted - 21/11/2011 : 10:24:20
I don't have them but I have other tubes :p I also have half a clay pipe, extendable plastic rat tube, bunches up it is straight at 1ft long, full extended it is like 3 and a half fit long and can bend :P I also have like 8ft worth or underground pipes that protect cables that have been really cleaned up which they love :P in a lovely bright orange colour XD I also have half plastic drain pipe joints.
tordyjo Posted - 21/11/2011 : 07:09:52
thats why i like the cardboard tubes - no washing of them when they've been pooped on just throw in the bin and pop another one in
Kehhlyr Posted - 21/11/2011 : 02:15:46
I used to have rotastack in a couple of my old vivs, brilliant stuff.
When they poo'd on it then it'd go into the dishwasher on a hot rinse cycle, job done then.
Random tubing FTW.
awlred Posted - 20/11/2011 : 23:31:13
Not yet, though I would say it might be worth giving the edges a softening off with some wet&dry paper or high grit sandpaper as they can sometimes be a bit sharp

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000