The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Stoooopid snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nusnakemum Posted - 18/11/2011 : 19:59:15
it has taken Ernest 30 minutes to constrict his mouse and to decide which way round it was and he is now trying to eat it backwards in the most awkward way possible !
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smart bunny Posted - 27/11/2011 : 19:39:42
Well I'm really glad I'd read this thread previously.... as Corno decided to eat her pinkie backwards on Friday and I might have worried otherwise lol! The front legs were sticking the wrong way, but a couple of wipes of her head again the RUB and it was gone lol!
Sammysnake Posted - 24/11/2011 : 17:20:59
My Twilight's not always too bright at feeding time. He'll grab a mouse, roll around on it and completely miss constricting it, sniff it up and down then 'lose' it and going slithering off looking for it. The amount of times I've had to actually put the thing back in his mouth is unreal. Lazy smegger!
lotabob Posted - 21/11/2011 : 11:24:30
My Boa is a nutter too, I actually took the rat off her turned it around and gave it to her head first before she ate it. She is obsessed with the tails, she will repeatedly bite, pick up and drop the tail and will almost always eat bum first or occasionally folded in half.
nusnakemum Posted - 21/11/2011 : 10:59:28
lol !!
gingerpony Posted - 20/11/2011 : 21:29:22
must be something in the air lol and it's not just corns.......
one of the Dumerils took forever to eat up last night, at one point he even lost the rat weaner in his water bowl somehow, no idea what he was playing at but he found it and ate it eventually!
Sta~ple Posted - 20/11/2011 : 19:36:55
That's actually quite clever when compared to the worlds dumbest snake specie lol.
Vince_the_snake Posted - 20/11/2011 : 17:46:01
My snake ate backwards once but never again, I guess he didn't like the flavour!
Rake Posted - 20/11/2011 : 13:05:30
maybe he was sampling it and giving it a hug first lol
nusnakemum Posted - 19/11/2011 : 19:02:29
eeeuuuuu ha ha - its just normally he is done and dusted with his food within 15 mins just this time it took 30 mins to remember what to do with it before he started munching ha ha
smiffy89 Posted - 19/11/2011 : 17:01:47
my normal female cookie is the same 8/10 times she eats bum end first must be a different flavour lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 18/11/2011 : 20:48:51
Dont be so mean! you should have filmed it lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000