The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 I return! :oD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Aegis Posted - 16/11/2011 : 20:15:40
Hey all!

Had no internet for a while, moved house! Still hectic but managed to decorate and move in less than a week. Still a few boxes to unpack but right now i am relaxing!

Karuza was last to be moved! Poor thing hasnt been fed in nearly 10 days but i aint gonna feed her til next week. She needs that week of resting!

Have her in the kitchen for now until i get shelves put up in the utility area for her, and other new additions im planning after Christmas

Didnt go smoothly for the cat either, caged him, he broke free (he has thumbs!) 2 days later managed to cage him again and got him down. He then found a wee hole behind the cooker and proceeded to get stuck under the cupboards, so i had to remove all kitchen cupboards, then he bolted out the back door. He came back, was in for a few days, went out last night and came back 2 hours ago! Was up at the old house, my neighbour saw him lol.

How are you all? I see i have lots to catch up on! x
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Aegis Posted - 17/11/2011 : 18:50:50
Our new house is amazing! We all love it here :) 1 box left to unpack! Nearly there. Spent most my day at the old house lifting the carpets and floor tiles! WARNING - Nobody get glued down floor tiles if you value your hands! My hands are still in agony and bleeding from spending 3 hours scraping and lifting it lol.

That cat was nearly jumped on by me! Was gonna belly flop on the little sod lol. Sadly he isnt a house cat so refuses to stay in at night, if you leave him in, he mawls your face! lol.

All fun in the end and worth it though. Im loving this having 2 toilets! With 6 ppl in the house its a fight for toilets lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 17/11/2011 : 16:22:36
Sound like fun! ground the cat for a week, let him get used to new house, hope they all settle soon, sorry had to laugh about stuck kitty!
nusnakemum Posted - 17/11/2011 : 14:32:51
hiya, ooooooo new house - exciting !!! that is just the sort of thing my cat Jeffrey would do - he managed to get out of his v secure box as i was motoring down the m4 at 70 miles an hour (ok maybe 80 !) he mooched about a bit and then got back in and kids managed to lock box door again !
Mamma Posted - 17/11/2011 : 09:11:45
Welcome back! Lol at the silly cat! Hope your new house is nice xx
thistle Posted - 16/11/2011 : 20:40:15
Welcome back!

Your move certainly sounds eventful. Glad everyone is in your new home safe and sound now.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000