The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Reverse okeetee on blue lizard

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ScalySituation Posted - 15/11/2011 : 12:26:58
i know a lot of you are after this stunning morph, this individual has some interesting hets too.

http://www.bluelizardreptiles.co.uk/livestock/snakes/9632150001784
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 16/11/2011 : 18:01:32
quote:
Originally posted by Figs

My VBB came from there covered in mites (all hail the quarantine room!!)
They tried telling me they probably came from the substrate, even though the substrate was from the same block that i'd used for my taiwanese, cresties and royal with no problems!

Not a positive experience with them either....

I've had substrate bugs in only a few vivs before, all the same aspen from the same bag, put in at the same time. Every time I have a spring tail infestation, 1 viv seems to miss it some how lol. Though they should have apologized if they were mites!
ScalySituation Posted - 16/11/2011 : 09:29:09
oh crikey, didnt realise blue lizard had such a bad rep, hope the lil fella is gonna be ok! now i've looked at the pic again he really doesnt look well at all!
paulie78 Posted - 16/11/2011 : 00:41:28
oh damn that lil snakey really doesnt look healthy at all poor thing
Figs Posted - 15/11/2011 : 23:57:19
My VBB came from there covered in mites (all hail the quarantine room!!)
They tried telling me they probably came from the substrate, even though the substrate was from the same block that i'd used for my taiwanese, cresties and royal with no problems!

Not a positive experience with them either....
Bluenicoli Posted - 15/11/2011 : 21:36:17
It was very sad and did put me off corns to start with. They have said i can have another corn as a replacement but i'm not sure i want one from them. Like i say though that's only my experience of them...
Sta~ple Posted - 15/11/2011 : 19:04:11
quote:
Originally posted by Bluenicoli

Just to let you guys know I got my first corn from this website. He wouldn't feed and sadly died as a result. I stayed in regular contact with them and they kept telling me not to worry and he would feed soon but he didn't. Not condemning them but after my experience this pic only compounds what I think of their care...

That is very sad :( Sorry to hear that. I hope they gave you a refund of some sort.
Bluenicoli Posted - 15/11/2011 : 18:53:38
Just to let you guys know I got my first corn from this website. He wouldn't feed and sadly died as a result. I stayed in regular contact with them and they kept telling me not to worry and he would feed soon but he didn't. Not condemning them but after my experience this pic only compounds what I think of their care...
smiffy89 Posted - 15/11/2011 : 18:28:11
any 1 who buys that wants a bottle of powerade to go with it fingers crossed it jus a rubbish picture eh.

Kez Posted - 15/11/2011 : 18:21:13
Oh dear, that poor snakey really doesn't look healthy. Surely doesn't do much to help their reputation?!
Lotsofsmoggies Posted - 15/11/2011 : 14:40:53
Poor baby. He looks terrible.
Sta~ple Posted - 15/11/2011 : 12:59:49
That snake looks dehydrated????

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000