The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Free felt toy of your snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Thante Posted - 14/11/2011 : 13:16:32
I'm fairly bored today, looking for something to do. A few people on here know i'm an illustrator, or at least trying to be. But i also make felt toys, there not big or anything fancy, but there fun to make and much friendlier to work with then the sharp knifes i use in my paper cutting.

So to kill my boredom I'm offering to make a plush toy of somebodies corn snake, for free that i will post out to you. Not even my friends get these for free :P so its an example of how dull today really is.

here is an example

This is Tequila, he was made this time last year, and my stitching skills have improved a lot :P so your's will be better quality then this. To see more examples go to http://daegfire.deviantart.com/ you'll find a few in my gallery.

So i guess the first person to reply in this topic, with pictures of their corn snake be the one i make.
Don't want this to be a competition, so all you have to do is post 3 pictures of your snake one from top down, one of its belly and one of its face. Although the toy will not have exactly the same markings i will do my best with the stitching to make them look like there real life counter parts. If your pictures arn't of good enough quality to work from i'll move on to the next person who replyed.

So ... i wonder what type of corn i will be making :D

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tordyjo Posted - 07/06/2012 : 16:33:45
the snake absolutely loves his new home, all the kids love it too
Redshift Spec Posted - 07/06/2012 : 13:35:05
Wow, just wow!
scottishbluebird Posted - 06/06/2012 : 22:44:40
Does anyone talk to her on fb? just to make sure everything is ok with her
QueenVic Posted - 06/06/2012 : 13:09:53
yeah its from last year lol, and i dont recall hearing from Thante recently.
cobweb251 Posted - 06/06/2012 : 13:04:15
i was too slow seeing this post :(
QueenVic Posted - 06/06/2012 : 12:56:41
Just read through this full thread and its amazing :D

brilliant idea haha does Thante still post??
ScalySituation Posted - 23/11/2011 : 19:50:18
WOW!!! that looks great!!!!!!! just wish i could get some pics of sonny :(
tordyjo Posted - 23/11/2011 : 19:17:41
thante - his colours are perfect, he's fab you are so talented

quote:
Originally posted by Hissyfit

He looks amazing, what a brilliant job you've done of him ! Tordyjo, don't you know how dangerous it is to co habit your snakes

I have now separated them into their own living quaters lol
Hissyfit Posted - 23/11/2011 : 09:42:02
He looks amazing, what a brilliant job you've done of him ! Tordyjo, don't you know how dangerous it is to co habit your snakes
Thante Posted - 23/11/2011 : 08:46:57
Glad he arrived safely :D i always worry about stuff i post out will getting lost on the way. They look cute together haha. Its just a shame there there isn't a massive amount of choice in colour, otherwise i would have match them better. Its just dark orange or light orange, and dark red or light red with no shades in between.
scottishbluebird Posted - 22/11/2011 : 21:31:32
lol @ them together!
tordyjo Posted - 22/11/2011 : 20:16:57
'He's here'

thankyou so much he's fantastic, i think even the real harry approves. Here's some pics of him with his new friend.

scottishbluebird Posted - 21/11/2011 : 20:52:44
Thats brilliant
tordyjo Posted - 21/11/2011 : 20:52:20
just got back from the bairns gym, he is fantastic thankyou so much can't wait to see him for real, i'll post some pics of him in his new home once he's arrived
smart bunny Posted - 21/11/2011 : 20:31:59
That is fab!
nusnakemum Posted - 21/11/2011 : 19:04:33
oh fab Tordyjo is gonna love it !!
garrie Posted - 21/11/2011 : 18:59:46
Simply awesome - I'm sure tordjo is going to love it
Thante Posted - 21/11/2011 : 18:58:15
He's done :D here are the photographs of the finished snake

Sadly i could only find one bead like this, but it looks just like a snakes eye.

He is already in the post winging his way to tordyjo
Thante Posted - 21/11/2011 : 18:21:25
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

looks great, i spoke to my mum, she said was too soon for any reminder of Zak, but will place an order for my snake and gecko at some point

I can understand don't worry. Just had a friend who lost his ball python who doesn't want any reminders right now. It sad loosing a pet.
scottishbluebird Posted - 19/11/2011 : 17:51:57
looks great, i spoke to my mum, she said was too soon for any reminder of Zak, but will place an order for my snake and gecko at some point

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000