The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 stupid snow

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tordyjo Posted - 10/11/2011 : 23:26:59
I'm almost certain my little snow stripe has been in blue and is trying to get her shed started, she's been rubbing her nose for the last 30 mins like crazy round the sides of the faun - does she not realise that the kitchen roll or her hide is a little rougher to get things started. Still she is just a baby, hopefully she'll learn.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ScalySituation Posted - 11/11/2011 : 09:40:05
sonny was like that last shed, i ended up having to help her off with the last bit as it broke in two, damp hide for her next time :)
Mort13 Posted - 11/11/2011 : 09:39:34
Aww bless her. Don't count your chickens on her learning though,my Carolina started his last shed off rubbing his nose ober the glass of the viv,and he's almost 18 months now. Pleb!
scottishbluebird Posted - 11/11/2011 : 00:31:05
Aww poor little thing!
paulie78 Posted - 10/11/2011 : 23:44:05
not sure which is more crazy the corn for aimlessly rubbing for 30 minutes or you for watching it hehe hope u get a nice in tact shed ive been giving mine to my friends kids for show and tell at school lol (with photos and info on the individual snake)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000