The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Less active Corn

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LittlestarRed Posted - 10/11/2011 : 10:53:41
Just thought I'd run this past everyone to see if it's just my little Nagini or not? The last couple of weeks she has been a LOT less active! She's usually all over her faun and coming out for handling regularly but lately she's been happy to just sit under or on her fake plant and hardly ever moves! I've just been spot cleaning and changing water without disturbing her much. I did 'wake her' up on Sunday to see if she'd take her feed which she did as normal. She's pooped, her temps are fine and she doesn't look like she's going in to shed. She doesn't seem to be drinking very much either!
Like I say a little worried as it isn't like her, a friend seemed to think it was to do with the time of year, but I'd say she's too young for all that! The only other thing that has changed is our BRB being moved into the same room. Maybe she can smell him and it's bothering her?
Any ideas, comments or advice gratefully recieved! Thanks!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LittlestarRed Posted - 10/11/2011 : 17:17:35
OK thanks everyone, i feel a bit better now! :)
hillzi Posted - 10/11/2011 : 16:36:19
I wouldn't worry snakes will do what they want.
mkmattyk Posted - 10/11/2011 : 14:21:38
all mine has done the same, i just assumed that it was the colder weather
Mort13 Posted - 10/11/2011 : 10:58:53
Someone posted on here a few weeks ago,asking the same kind of thing and there were a few who's corns were quiter than normal. At the same time however,I posted about mine being more active so there seems to be a mixed bag at the mo! I wouldn't worry about it.
ScalySituation Posted - 10/11/2011 : 10:58:45
maybe she;s just slowing down a bit cos its almost winter, in the wild they probably would just sit still 2 conserve energy

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000