The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Completely off topic...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ScalySituation Posted - 09/11/2011 : 21:09:47
...but where did you guys get the inspiration for your usernames?

I thought (but wasnt 100% sure) that Scaly Situation was an expression, and as it was relevent i went with it :)
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LarkaDawg Posted - 19/11/2011 : 16:29:39
Larka the name I have for myself. My mate (other half), and close friends usually call me that or shortenings of it like Larky or Larks. And dawg because I have spiritual connections to a dog (google: therianthopy), and dawg sounds like a fun version of dog lol.
Aegis Posted - 19/11/2011 : 15:20:49
I get asked what mine means alot cos i use it for everything....so here we go!

Its from a Japanese Anime program called Gundam Seed Dynasty. One of the Gundam Mobile suits is called the Aegis, i like the Aegis. But also its pilot was called Athrun Zala. My sons name is Athrun :) Unique....i think so! Only Athrun registered in the UK apparently! So i stick with Aegis for usernames because its connected to my little boy!
gingerpony Posted - 18/11/2011 : 19:13:37
quote:
Originally posted by SheWolfey

Mine is 'She' Because I am a girl and 'Wolfey' because that's my nickname. Its also meant to be like she wolf as wolves are my favorite animal (snakes are my second favorite )

you don't look like Woolfy Adams do you? lol
lotabob Posted - 18/11/2011 : 18:36:44
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

Mine is a nickname I got given at an old job, and 7 is my lucky number.

lol, what was your job!
jonoandapril Posted - 18/11/2011 : 17:59:17
my name shortened and my wifes name, because it was easier to just make the one account on here that we could both use together!
SexyBear77 Posted - 18/11/2011 : 11:34:28
Mine is a nickname I got given at an old job, and 7 is my lucky number.
smart bunny Posted - 18/11/2011 : 11:29:14
My name was made up for a game I used to play, it was when we first got a PC and started going online, so I basically have used it ever since as my online ID for pretty much anything!
mikeyd_26 Posted - 18/11/2011 : 00:44:53
errm well im michael and my surname begins wiv a D me mates call me mikey and i was 24 when i joined this forum so..... :)
SheWolfey Posted - 17/11/2011 : 20:55:59
Mine is 'She' Because I am a girl and 'Wolfey' because that's my nickname. Its also meant to be like she wolf as wolves are my favorite animal (snakes are my second favorite )
Vince_the_snake Posted - 17/11/2011 : 17:56:31
I just wanted something reptile related and 23 because I just like the number!
garrie Posted - 13/11/2011 : 19:09:41
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

thankfully I'm aware of that and other places that I prefer to remain anon I use a different name.

LOL...
Kehhlyr Posted - 13/11/2011 : 02:39:07
The correct spelling, which is even on my daughters birth certificate is: K'Ehhlyr.
The original spelling is: K'Ehleyr which didn't look right to me, so a slight adjustment and job is done.
It's pronounced K-lar, although most just abbreviate to simply 'K'. It's easier.

But the problem with it is that I tend to use it most places as it's never taken, so up until now, a google search of my username brings practically everything I've said on the interweb for the past few years, thankfully I'm aware of that and other places that I prefer to remain anon I use a different name.
carlycorn Posted - 12/11/2011 : 10:00:30
My nickname steps away from all my previous nicknames, i usualy just use one username for everything, that way i can remember all my logons. But since this was a new thing for me i took my nickname after my snake....

...love it when people call me carly....im actually a louise hehe XD
Daniel_G Posted - 12/11/2011 : 08:57:47
Well, duuh.
G is the first letter of my last name, and Daniel... well, take a wild guess.

My nicknames include Squirt (Cos' years ago i was shorter than my Dad, not any more tho') and Squiddly among my parents. And my bro' calls me Mitch...
However "Dan" Is what i prefer overall.
Mort13 Posted - 12/11/2011 : 08:54:40
quote:

Most usernames are hard to think of and are nearly always taken if it's fairly common.
On the old BBS I used to go by "Commander-Lex", so anytime between 1992 and 1996 were probably me.
Then I changed that to something else I use still, and I use this username for most other things.
This username is my youngest daughters middle name, it's easy to remember and is unusual so I know that it wont be taken and anyone else using it has obviously seen me somewhere and copied.

For ages I thought your name was taken from the body armour in motorcycle clothing,then I realised thats Kevlar....Doh!
awlred Posted - 12/11/2011 : 08:21:42
First, Second and Third initial and the start of my surname = Awlred
crazy JJ Posted - 11/11/2011 : 23:13:16
tis very simples for me - crazy well i am (at times, well ok most times) and jj well thats the intialls of my middle name, only special peoples get to use or even know my official nickname so you'z get my other nickname that i use for most other stuff :) if that made any sense whats so ever
lotabob Posted - 11/11/2011 : 21:53:49
I thought K was a sophisticated and French 'Quelle heure'
lotabob Posted - 11/11/2011 : 21:52:02
I'm 6'4" and 16 stone and my name is Rob or Bob. So there is a lot of me, a lot-a-bob.
gmac Posted - 11/11/2011 : 21:48:22
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

quote:

This username is my youngest daughters middle name, it's easy to remember and is unusual...

but how is it pronounced?
i say it like 'kay-ler' but all the other northern admin/mods say it 'keller' as in seller'

thought it was pronounced loony :D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000