The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 our cat Jeffery

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nusnakemum Posted - 06/11/2011 : 10:16:57
... is currently looking after Granny (since her cat died)and enjoying the big garden and apple trees to climb - well last night we had a bonfire and fireworks which Jeffrey actively came and joined in with - not even a blink at the fireworks sat with us eating bbq by the fire !!!!! Daft moggy ( he always used to come and join in with the kids toddler birthday parties too !)
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 06/11/2011 : 17:01:56
quote:
Originally posted by Katie.Dublin

Awh good work Jeffrey! I had to give refuge to a random cat on halloween night. He was freaking out with the fireworks so i let him in for a while! Your lad sounds cool :)

That was really nice!! my cat wasnt bothered, but the spaff was terrified! will have to get sedated next year, my wrist hurts cuz of him climbing all over me
nusnakemum Posted - 06/11/2011 : 16:17:30
Nope nothing like that - i think he's just not quite with it enough to realise there is danger - but he'll run for cover when you get out the frontline vial !!!!
Thante Posted - 06/11/2011 : 13:51:48
Do you play alot of shooting games, like COD or battle field? I know a cat who doesn't even notice loud bags as well, and i'm convinced it because the lads she lives with continuously play war games on there massive TV :P
nusnakemum Posted - 06/11/2011 : 11:52:25
Aaaaaw bless - yep never had a cat like our Jeffers - too be fair we did,nt have any really loud bangers. I do get very worried for the domestic and wild animals around fireworks though - our friends dog has to be sedated !
Katie.Dublin Posted - 06/11/2011 : 11:00:46
Awh good work Jeffrey! I had to give refuge to a random cat on halloween night. He was freaking out with the fireworks so i let him in for a while! Your lad sounds cool :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000