The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Quick Q!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Aegis Posted - 02/11/2011 : 08:52:24
Hey folks!

Moving next week (woo hoo finally!) and the way the house is gonna be, im having a store room for snakes, but it has no window. And not ordering lights atm because of moving, its just gonna be too hectic. Will Karuza be ok for a day or 2 with just putting a normal light on in the room? Or will i put her elsewhere until i get the lights sorted?

Just i dont want her getting too disturbed with all the commotion! There is gonna be alot of noise, people, moving and shifting of her if i put her somewhere else.

Dont wanna distress her! Thanks :oD x
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Aegis Posted - 02/11/2011 : 20:03:58
Aw thanks guys! That helps alot :) Was worried about her the most! My house is a complete mess right now! Can barely move, so hopefully her not being handled as much will be ok, hope she doesnt take the huff with me for it! Lol! Wish me luck with this move....and mamma, so far its not going smoothly :o| hectic isnt the word!!
Mamma Posted - 02/11/2011 : 15:08:34
Yes she will be ok for a couple of days while you sort everything out. Hope the move goes nice and smoothly for you xx
Mort13 Posted - 02/11/2011 : 14:10:42
She should be fine for a day or 2. Better that than being in the thick of it all.
gingerpony Posted - 02/11/2011 : 13:58:17
a temporary blip in the day/night cycle shouldn't be a big issue really
Casta Posted - 02/11/2011 : 09:29:57
i reckon she'd probably be ok. it you put a lamp or something in the corner they don't really need a lot of light. castas in my room which has blinds drawn over for the most part with only a bit of daylight poking through. if your not doing anything in that room whilst your sorting the rest then it sounds like it'd be a nice quiet area till you've moved yourself in

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000