The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Hiding in blue

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Aegis Posted - 23/10/2011 : 10:46:55
Fed Karuza on Wednesday. Whilst she was chillaxing after a feed in her rub i cleaned her Viv. After putting her back in she disappeared under the aspen and newspaper and i hadnt seen her since!

Went digging last night, finally got to her curled up in a ball. Pulled her out, she was mega cranky, head butting and wouldnt sit still....then i noticed her wee eyes are completely white! Back in blue....so back in she went because i didnt want her to panic. She had a drink of water, straight back under the aspen and newspaper and not seen her again since!

Hope i dont miss seeing this shed! Only caught the end of the last one :o/
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Aegis Posted - 23/10/2011 : 14:39:18
I will be keeping a close eye on her but shame i cant actually see her!!! She will have to come back out of under the aspen and newspaper to shed so i will know when she is ready :) She doesnt seem a shy snake to want to get naked though....
tordyjo Posted - 23/10/2011 : 13:36:00
only the lucky few witness a shed, most snakes like to get naked in private
lotabob Posted - 23/10/2011 : 13:09:36
Aww you'll soon a have a shiny snake, you'll just need to set up camp next to her and wait for the shed.
nusnakemum Posted - 23/10/2011 : 11:11:38
Ernest disappears for days when he,s shedding stays in his warm hide, which he is doing right now so i,m hoping that i,ll be alerted to movement in his corner and catch him shedding too

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000