The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 adding a pic

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bigal79 Posted - 16/10/2011 : 18:23:50
hi there can someone tell me how to put a pic to my signature. i have tried it on photobucket it works but its massive and when i re size it its to small to see. please help
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/10/2011 : 19:37:10
Glad you got it sorted!
bigal79 Posted - 16/10/2011 : 19:19:24
hi, as you can see from my sig, i finally figured it out, thanks a lot for all your help :)
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/10/2011 : 18:56:56
hmmmm, sorry, then need someone more technical! apart from the first pic in my sig, they were from the 'small' button, did you do that from the pics you resized already? if you did, delete them, upload again, try 'small' if not sorry i cant help

Ask Simmy82 if it still wont work, he does sigs for people, but dont email him from here, it never works, ask for his email address
bigal79 Posted - 16/10/2011 : 18:46:33
hi there i just tried that but its fuzzy and still tiny :)
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/10/2011 : 18:34:26
On photobucket i hover over the pic( since you have uploaded and changed yours, you might have to do again since its changed you changed size?) click on 'EDIT' NEXT TO THE 'CROP' IS 'RESIZE' CLICK ON 'PRESET SIZES' click on 'SMALL' then scroll to botton of page and 'REPLACE ORIGINAL' But the other day i had this problem with posting pics, tried the next day and they worked fine, very weird!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000