The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Renza Exotics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Diesel1994 Posted - 12/10/2011 : 21:19:30
Hi everyone,
Decided to open a new thread so that it could be posted now so people can read it tonight. I would first like to start off by telling you that Renza Pets and exotics is not a fraudulent website at all, I have in fact been extremely ill, and although I try to keep going, it is extremely hard when I am just one person doing everything at any time, but trying to combat these tasks in a few hours is impossible. The money from orders has been held by paypal, this will be refunded by paypal. The reason the website has gone down is because i have been extremely ill and have not been able to transfer the money into the company account to keep the website running.

Please note that I am not trying to make any excuses for this situation, the service you have had is totally unacceptable and one which no-one deserves, I cannot apologise for this enough.

In writing this I do not want to sound like some generic e-mail you may receive from tesco or ASDA. This business has been set-up with you in mind, I have fought tooth and nail to get you the best prices and I make hardly any profit, But for me it is not about the profit, I enjoy being part of the pet community and being able to share the hobby that I love with others. No matter how good the website is I understand that the service has been appalling. I try to give every customer the best service properly and here i have truly failed, we have served many happy customers but in the last few weeks i have been unreliable, un-contactable and I am sorry to my customers what anxiety and stress this must of caused.
I hope this has cleared the issue up and that your mind has been put at rest
Many Thanks
Sam - Owner of Renza Pets And Exotics
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 14/10/2011 : 09:53:08
Sorry to hear you've not been well. Hope you make a full and fast recovery.
SheWolfey Posted - 13/10/2011 : 17:42:57
I hope you get well soon :) Its no fun being ill at all D:
Aegis Posted - 13/10/2011 : 16:18:14
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

quote:
Originally posted by Aegis

Sorry to hear your ill sam, and i dont want to sound like a mare here. But i have had at least 10 lies from Renza, saying my order was posted one day, when i got it (being the wrong order) it wasnt posted the day you said, but 2 days later.

Then i was told my order was being sent last Wednesday for next day delivery, spoke to you on friday and you said it was posted that day for next day delivery. Were on thursday now and still no delivery. My order was placed on september 3rd.

Am i getting my order or refund? :o/

I just want to hear the truth rather than waiting for this order, iv now gone ahead and ordered else where anyway.

would be better to just email him rather than spout it all out on this thread. Will just turn the thread into a hostile thread. Understandably you are annoyed as you would be. If he has said hes seriously ill then just gotta take his word on it. Hopefully you get soemthing sorted though.

Yeah it doesnt look good, but iv been filled with empty promises for over a month. If i was told the truth from the start that would be fine. Iv sent several emails. Received very little replies.

Received my orders from elsewhere today so im ok for everything. Just need the refund.
Mamma Posted - 13/10/2011 : 15:37:28
quote:
Originally posted by Aegis

Sorry to hear your ill sam, and i dont want to sound like a mare here. But i have had at least 10 lies from Renza, saying my order was posted one day, when i got it (being the wrong order) it wasnt posted the day you said, but 2 days later.

Then i was told my order was being sent last Wednesday for next day delivery, spoke to you on friday and you said it was posted that day for next day delivery. Were on thursday now and still no delivery. My order was placed on september 3rd.

I just want to hear the truth rather than waiting for this order, iv now gone ahead and ordered else where anyway.

would be better to just email him rather than spout it all out on this thread. Will just turn the thread into a hostile thread. Understandably you are annoyed as you would be. If he has said hes seriously ill then just gotta take his word on it. Hopefully you get soemthing sorted though.
Aegis Posted - 13/10/2011 : 15:01:43

gingerpony Posted - 13/10/2011 : 13:46:54
hope you're better soon hun
tordyjo Posted - 13/10/2011 : 11:45:54
get well soon, sucks being poorly, i'm quite poorly myself at the mo and having to take time off work, fortunately there are others in the team who can continue, must be difficult when you are the only one x
mkmattyk Posted - 13/10/2011 : 01:44:25
get well soon mate hope its nothing too serious
scottishbluebird Posted - 13/10/2011 : 01:27:41
Hope you feel better soon , i did wonder if you were ok as not seen any posts for a while
ptmbradley Posted - 13/10/2011 : 01:26:52
Glad you got my message mate. Get well soon and all the best.
Sta~ple Posted - 12/10/2011 : 23:22:51
Get well soon :)
Diesel1994 Posted - 12/10/2011 : 23:15:44
thanks johno, i also would like to add that this is not the end of Renza Pets And Exotics, We have developed a strong customer base and will continue to trade, however i am currently making structural changes to the business to ensure that scenareos like this do not happen in the future
johno Posted - 12/10/2011 : 23:10:56
well im sure some of the guys will understand and be happy waiting an extra few days/ a week till your better, i guess sikness just has to be accepted with a one man army. yea i probs wouldnt be happy but now yav cleared it up i dont see why anyone would have a prob as long as they get either there mony back or thier order. sickness happens its life! get well soon!
Diesel1994 Posted - 12/10/2011 : 22:26:48
Thanks bob, i just hope people can see that i AM passionate and that i havent tried to scam or mislead customers in any way
lotabob Posted - 12/10/2011 : 22:10:46
Get well soon fella.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000