The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Dreaming of AURYN

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
garrie Posted - 10/10/2011 : 10:36:49
Hi, just remembered (as you do) that i had a dream about AURYN last night...nothing too exciting, but he was having a nice swim/relax in his water bowl...doesn't get any more exciting than that (literally)lol.

Think it must just be that i want to see him in it - even though i know that not all Corns really go into water like that.

Thought this could start an interesting topic if any of the rest of you have had Corn snake related dreams...?
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
garrie Posted - 10/10/2011 : 21:58:54
Awesome (and some quite disturbing and frightening (i'm looking at you Stapey!!)) dreams by the sounds of it. Brilliant! Cheers all
EmSquem Posted - 10/10/2011 : 20:36:59
When Eddie escaped, I dreamed about finding him . . . and then my brother woke me up in the middle of the night with Eddie clutched in his hands, trying to stop the little bugger from wriggling off!
viraleye Posted - 10/10/2011 : 19:00:58
i had a dream that my snake was on the bed. i got my phone to light the room up.... then i woke up n realised lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 10/10/2011 : 18:43:44
Last week i had a dream where Kellogs ate his tail, chewed it off, wtf? think that was the first dream of him, hope i dont have it again, soooo glad others have weird dreams about pets lol, the OH had a dream where my MALE ferret gave birth, and there were loads of little ferrets running round, every time he caught loads. more would appear!
Mamma Posted - 10/10/2011 : 18:37:44
quote:
Originally posted by Okeetee Mick

You lot are beginning to worry me

I been worrying myself for a looong time lol
Okeetee Mick Posted - 10/10/2011 : 17:41:23
You lot are beginning to worry me
Mamma Posted - 10/10/2011 : 17:07:49
I dream about snakes/my snakes every night. No word of a lie.
Sta~ple Posted - 10/10/2011 : 16:47:35
I've had dreams about my guys too! Venom a male corn giving birth to live babies, Ozzy eating the cat, Venom going outside through the cat flap to do poos and then coming back in on call for his din dins.
Hissyfit Posted - 10/10/2011 : 16:21:54
I had loads of dreams about Voldemort escaping when we first got him, so much so that I would check on him several times through the night! I had a dream about our little hatchling over the weekend, we were in a large warehouse full of boxes, my Husband was holding Falco (that would need to be a dream lol) and I saw a rat run past. I tried to catch it, and Husband pointed to where it went and little Falco went flying out of his hand and under all the boxes...I woke myself up shouting at him
paulie78 Posted - 10/10/2011 : 15:23:43
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

I've had countless dreams about mine. Usually that they've escaped,but I've had conversations with them in a couple of my dreams too.

those aren't dreams they're nightmares mate lol
Simmy_82 Posted - 10/10/2011 : 15:08:43
Mort is a P****ltongue
Mort13 Posted - 10/10/2011 : 14:55:09
I've had countless dreams about mine. Usually that they've escaped,but I've had conversations with them in a couple of my dreams too.
polarchick Posted - 10/10/2011 : 11:53:56
He he - not long after we got Hygge my parents were staying so we were sleeping in Hygge's room on the sofabed. My husband woke up with a start in the early hours (and woke me up) thinking that Hygge was escaping, but it was just the stat cable that he could vaguely see in the dark thinking it was the snake! In fact I had just been having a dream where a bigger snake had got in to Hygge's viv and was killing him and about to eat him... All dreams have thankfully calmed down now he's been here for a couple of weeks.

Sue
paulie78 Posted - 10/10/2011 : 10:48:05
cool dream mate unfortunately i rarely ever dream i have sleep apnoea

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000