The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Birthday priorities

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sammysnake Posted - 07/10/2011 : 16:29:45
It's my birthday on Monday and my husband was asking me what I want. I asked for a second dimming thermostat for Keydo so I don't have to keep switching his day and night lights over morning and night. I was really excited when it arrived. How sad am I!!
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kdlang Posted - 10/10/2011 : 12:26:24
Happy birthday!!!!!
garrie Posted - 10/10/2011 : 11:36:42
Happy birthday Sammysnake! Hope you have an awesome day...oh, and happy belated birthday to your daughter!
LittlestarRed Posted - 10/10/2011 : 10:48:32
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMYSNAKE!!!! Hope you have a fab day! :)

I don't think my hubby will ever forget this year either! I did apologise to him after, he should know me better by now though. I'm just not that materialistic! Love my animals though! LOL
Sammysnake Posted - 09/10/2011 : 15:36:34
^^^ That really made me laugh LittestarRed!! I'm usually pretty good with the old 'poker face' when getting pressies but my husband has never forgotten the one Christmas when I let it slip and he bought me this really random vase. It was about 15 years ago but he still mentions it constantly!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys. It's my daughter's birthday today so we've already had the cake and lunch out at the Indian. I feel like it's all for me too!!
scottishbluebird Posted - 08/10/2011 : 16:30:24
^ ^ lol not sure to say poor hubby or poor you!
LittlestarRed Posted - 08/10/2011 : 08:54:43
Happy Birthday for Monday! Not a sad pressie choice at all! I get so much joy from buying nice things for my Pets (and kids). I asked my Hubby for an Anery Motley Corn for my Birthday this year. He was shocked when my face dropped at the sight of the white gold, diamond and pink sapphire ring he got me instead! Had to try really hard not to show my disappointment!LOL!
Laws Posted - 07/10/2011 : 21:10:13
happy birthday for monday :) i have asked my parents for alot of plants for vivs and stuff lol :)
scottishbluebird Posted - 07/10/2011 : 18:22:05
Happy Birthday for Monday xxx my birthday later this month, my mum asked what i wanted,said money, she gave me a dirty look, 'better not be for that thing you want' i said it was, and its a crestie, she still says i have too many pets, but i know i will get some money lol
just hope my OH can take me to dundee when they arrive, reeeaalllly dont wanna ask my dad, he worse than my mum lol
Okeetee Mick Posted - 07/10/2011 : 18:03:19
Just the one Maserati was it
nusnakemum Posted - 07/10/2011 : 17:17:46
happy birthday for monday and we are not sad we are happy people with happy pets and our joy comes from them n their antics and not "stuff" though if anyone wants to get me a purple maserati AND a beautiful viv for Ernest i shant mind too much,
Mort13 Posted - 07/10/2011 : 17:17:16
Lol,you're not sad at all....or maybe you are,but on here theres plenty of saddo's to keep you company (me included).
Happy Birthday for Monday,hope Keydo enjoys your pressie.
Auld Baldy Posted - 07/10/2011 : 16:46:53
No sadder than the rest of us around here. Happy Birthday on Monday.
Okeetee Mick Posted - 07/10/2011 : 16:32:25
Happy birthday for Monday, not sad at all

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000