The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 surrey pet supplies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bbjay Posted - 03/10/2011 : 15:46:29
Just recieved an order from them and my god they know how to pack lol took me 1hour to get into the box must of brrn a full roll ov tape on
Better safe than sorry !!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
viraleye Posted - 03/10/2011 : 22:53:18
i deal a lot with couriers, and even the best one out there is still crap.
Spreebok Posted - 03/10/2011 : 22:30:13
Ah yes, those bunch of bankers. They were a pain in the butt when I used them to ship stuff, received a fishtank that was smashed to bits once thanks to them!
ptmbradley Posted - 03/10/2011 : 22:03:08
Yeah a friend had a problem last week with them. And I've had a few sh....link problems in the past, just not with SPS. That's why I spoke to Mr SPS, imploring him to stop using them. Like I say, their name will suffer if they stay associated with that bunch of useless <bleep>! He said they were talking to other couriers, so fingers crossed for a change soon...
Sta~ple Posted - 03/10/2011 : 21:41:01
They use ****tylink I mean, city link. I'm not sure if it's just the ones in my area that are bad, but I know other people who have been having problems with city link with their orders with surrey.
Spreebok Posted - 03/10/2011 : 21:38:21
Any idea which courier they use? I'm waiting on an order and want to know which van to expect!

And no worries about naming names, I've used them all, I know which ones are worse than others ;)
ptmbradley Posted - 03/10/2011 : 18:57:58
They've been talking to other couriers in the last week or so. Hopefully they'll change coz their business will begin to suffer using that lot. You're only as strong as your weakest link they say...
Sta~ple Posted - 03/10/2011 : 18:33:08
Yeah they have to pack really well as the courier they use is the nasty word for poo
bbjay Posted - 03/10/2011 : 18:25:09
Oh yes the bubble wrap kept my kid busy for 2hours he has to make sure all the bubbles are popped
Mort13 Posted - 03/10/2011 : 17:02:21
Lol,they certainly don't skimp on it do they. Keeps my kids out of trouble for a while when I get a delivery from them.
Simmy_82 Posted - 03/10/2011 : 16:04:10
Been using the bubble wrap i got for my delivery from them for stuff i've sold on ebay. Even gave half of it to a lad at work. We still have plenty left lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000