The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Need . . . to . . . stop . . .

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
EmSquem Posted - 02/10/2011 : 14:36:12
So today I was looking at Blue Lizard Reptiles livestock, trying to convince myself that I could do so without adding another snake to my wishlist . . . and unsurprisingly I'm already deciding which one of them I'm going to get next
There's a lovely Pewter yearling corn on there and it's killing me! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why oh why do I have to do this to myself????
To all you other addicts out there, I'm there with you, guys.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EmSquem Posted - 04/10/2011 : 07:31:24
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

I can highly recommend A C Snakes too. I got my hoggie from them at a rep show in July and got my olive house snake from them at the Donny show a couple of weeks ago (when I wasn't supposed to be getting anything).
Great to deal with,very helpful and approachable too.

Now I've persuaded myself, all I have to do is persuade my dear mother
Mort13 Posted - 03/10/2011 : 18:44:31
I can highly recommend A C Snakes too. I got my hoggie from them at a rep show in July and got my olive house snake from them at the Donny show a couple of weeks ago (when I wasn't supposed to be getting anything).
Great to deal with,very helpful and approachable too.
EmSquem Posted - 03/10/2011 : 17:32:50
quote:
Originally posted by LittlestarRed

Sooooooooooooo are ya gonna get it??? Are ya, are ya??? She looks a stunner!!! :)
quote:
Originally posted by EmSquem

So today I was looking at Blue Lizard Reptiles livestock, trying to convince myself that I could do so without adding another snake to my wishlist . . . and unsurprisingly I'm already deciding which one of them I'm going to get next
There's a lovely Pewter yearling corn on there and it's killing me! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why oh why do I have to do this to myself????

I think I might die if I don't, but there's an amazing one Mort13 just told me about on ACsnakes which is a stunner! I think I may have to think about this very hard . . . and then save up some cash
EmSquem Posted - 03/10/2011 : 17:28:22
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

A C Snakes have a male Pewter het Hypo available for £30:

http://www.acsnakes.co.uk/available.htm

Not that I'm trying to encourage you or owt!

£30 IS THAT IT?!!!!!! I'm going to go have a look. And then I must force my parents to let me have it, although I'm technically not allowed another one till Christmas
Mort13 Posted - 03/10/2011 : 16:59:26
A C Snakes have a male Pewter het Hypo available for £30:

http://www.acsnakes.co.uk/available.htm

Not that I'm trying to encourage you or owt!
LittlestarRed Posted - 03/10/2011 : 16:07:56
Sooooooooooooo are ya gonna get it??? Are ya, are ya??? She looks a stunner!!! :)
quote:
Originally posted by EmSquem

LittlestarRed Posted - 03/10/2011 : 16:06:15
The seller has now decided that he wants £30 for the Anery as he's had a fair bit of interest! A bit annoying as I was hoping I could t)get the little one setup for about that (have a few bits already, but needed matstat & plastic plant). Hubby phoned so I asked and he said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! He did however say if it had been free he may have agreed! Oh well! :(
Spreebok Posted - 03/10/2011 : 10:41:46
Hehee, once it's home, he can't do anything about it ;)
LittlestarRed Posted - 03/10/2011 : 09:32:23
Arrrggghhh! I'm having a crisis! Found a free to good home 3 & 1/2 month old Anery on Gumtree. He's last of his clutch and they just want him gone! I've emailed 'seller' and he's feeding/shedding/pooping well...I say 'he' but it's unsexed. I wanted an anery before we got our carolina, but hubby might go mad when he gets back as he's away at the mo (he says no more corns as he wants a Royal or Dwarf Boa next)!
Oh damn what to do?!!
scottishbluebird Posted - 02/10/2011 : 22:30:58
quote:
Originally posted by LittlestarRed

I spotted that too! I'm in love with the adult anery motley on there but Hubby says noooooooo!!!!!!!

My OH prob woulnt notice, he has known for a few months that i have been saving for my crestie, started getting the rub prepared, he says what that for, my gecko, he says HUH WHAT GECKO? what i have to put up with!
LittlestarRed Posted - 02/10/2011 : 21:10:37
I spotted that too! I'm in love with the adult anery motley on there but Hubby says noooooooo!!!!!!!
wood11 Posted - 02/10/2011 : 21:08:26
You should start a new organisation. Snakeaholics Anonymous!
nusnakemum Posted - 02/10/2011 : 19:25:14
heee heee you will never get proper "support" for your addictions here lol its ALWAYS "go for it "
Spreebok Posted - 02/10/2011 : 19:11:59
If I just 'had to get that lovely little fire hatchling', you're going to 'just have to get that lovely yearling pewter' ;)
shaunb Posted - 02/10/2011 : 18:45:58
That is so gorgeous u have to go for it, wished i hadn't been on there now as i have just seen a beautiful amber bloodred on there for sale
ptmbradley Posted - 02/10/2011 : 17:14:25
I'm the same. Even though I've got 14 now and saying I won't get any more apart from the sunglow that I want, I've still got the snake classifieds page on the dark side set up to open as one of my home pages. Just can't stop looking!
paulie78 Posted - 02/10/2011 : 15:27:57
** Goes to look ** aww its so purdy lol sorry but it is
EmSquem Posted - 02/10/2011 : 15:15:39
I should never have put this on here. STOP ENCOURAGING ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Although it IS a very lovely corn . . .
thistle Posted - 02/10/2011 : 15:09:29
*rushes off to have a nosey on Blue Lizard's website*

Oooooooo..... pretty!

Go on, get it, you know you want to.
scottishbluebird Posted - 02/10/2011 : 14:40:59
A pewter, GO FOR IT!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000