The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 It is as if he knew

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
garrie Posted - 30/09/2011 : 09:48:23
All this week AURYN has been in blue/due a shed..and has been holding in a poop! I am off to London tonight, so had been really hoping that he would shed & poop before i went (if not then he typically would have done so 2 minutes after i left the house, and thus would have been sitting in there until i get home on Sunday).

Last night, as if he knew i was off on holiday he treated me with a nice shed and a poop about 10cm in front of it :D so pleased.

The very tip of the tail didn't come off this time, but quickly and easily sorted with a damp cloth held on it for a few minutes and then left him to slide through it a few times.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
garrie Posted - 30/09/2011 : 14:55:42
Cheers guys...got a wedding to go to, and seeing some of the OHs family. I will be thinking of AURYN all weekend...and in fact i plan to pop into Ikea to buy one their strip lights lol.
Mort13 Posted - 30/09/2011 : 14:40:29
What a thoughtful snake you have! Enjoy your trip.
kdlang Posted - 30/09/2011 : 12:42:04
Pleased he was kind and shed for you before you went. Enjoy London
Kez Posted - 30/09/2011 : 11:44:48
Yes, glad to know you were around to take care of the troublesome tip. You're right, Auryn must have known!
Mamma Posted - 30/09/2011 : 10:00:41
Nice that you managed to see the tip was a problem and sorted it for him. Have fun in London xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000