The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Trying to log on to the royal python site.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tk72 Posted - 28/09/2011 : 10:26:05
Hi does any one from the royal python site come on here. I am trying to sign up to the royal python site but keep getting told on the site that my details are not registered but when I try to register I get told my details are already on there. I want to join this site as i originaly was going to get a corn snake but after talking to my neighbour she has offered me a five year old python with a full viv set up for free. I have loads of questions to ask as the snake is due at the weekend (1st october). Just having a bit of trouble getting onto the forum. If any one can help I would be very grateful.

Thanks Terry. I used my email which is terry.kelly72@sky.com and my username is tk72 if that helps at all.

Once again thanks.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tk72 Posted - 30/09/2011 : 11:15:33
Hi all thanks for the advice but gone and bought an anery corn and will be picking it up tomorrow. (1st Oct).
Thanks again speak soon. Terry
tk72 Posted - 28/09/2011 : 20:08:08
Hi gmac I tried to join around the 21st and then emailed them on the 25th to see if there was a problem.

thanks Terry
gmac Posted - 28/09/2011 : 18:42:13
what advice you after if you post in the non corn section there are a few of us on here with or had royals that may help untill you have been approved.
tk72 Posted - 28/09/2011 : 18:28:01
Hi gmac I tried to register with them on the 25th. Thought it would go straight through as it did when I joined this forum. Might be jumping the gun if they only approve every couple of days but just need some advice.

Thanks for the help guys.
gmac Posted - 28/09/2011 : 15:56:04
I shall duck for cover for now, Kaz, lewy and blackecho are the admins over there :D
a33272 Posted - 28/09/2011 : 15:36:42
forgot to mention ive heard rumours the mods over there arnt the best
gmac Posted - 28/09/2011 : 12:19:33
When registering at the royal python all new users need to be accepted by the admins, this is done every day or so. If you have already registered, your details will be there for the admins to approve.

I know there were approvals yesterday but if you could let me know when you registered that would help.

a33272 Posted - 28/09/2011 : 10:32:07
some of mods/admin here are mods/admin there. if you go on to either Gmac or Gingerponys profile on here an send them an email so its brought to there attention

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000