The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 i missed it :(

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bbjay Posted - 23/09/2011 : 09:15:11
I woke up this morning to find brooke had shed and i missed it she has a more beautiful orange patches now she looks stunning shame i missed it..theres always next time
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bbjay Posted - 24/09/2011 : 21:35:10
Ok cheers m8
tordyjo Posted - 24/09/2011 : 20:43:12
i've got one heres the link to you tube http://youtu.be/NYcWBEaDzJs i was lucky enough to catch both of mine a couple of sheds ago but only recorded this one, hope you enjoy, just ignore the sound had the tv on in the background but it was the least of my worries
bbjay Posted - 23/09/2011 : 19:40:11
Has any one got vids on here of there corn shedding ? would be intresting to watch
bbjay Posted - 23/09/2011 : 19:38:49
When shes in shed again i will have my camera next to viv ready to shoot away..pics up after i finish work
Mamma Posted - 23/09/2011 : 10:36:07
I had romeo shed in my hands have witnessed a fair few sheds with my snakes. You will witness one day congrats on the shed
ptmbradley Posted - 23/09/2011 : 10:24:38
some people have NEVER seen a shed in progress. I've got a fair few snakes now and in 6 months have only seen one partially shed.

Some people, however, have managed to video a shed or even had their snake shed in their hands! These people we call jammy <bleep>s! lol
garrie Posted - 23/09/2011 : 10:11:49
Congratulations on the shed - shame you missed it, though do bear in mind it is a very vulnerable time for snakes so they often make an effort to do it when they know they won't be disturbed.

P.S...we need pictures

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000