The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Doncaster Pickups Thread

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Figs Posted - 18/09/2011 : 17:58:50
Do we have one of these already??
If not, post what you got today if you went!

(uploading my photies now )
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
manda88 Posted - 26/09/2011 : 09:33:35
quote:
Originally posted by oakleyman18

Well I managed to grab this very pretty stripe corn hatchie, het for lavender, amel and hypo. I was a little gutted though because i managed to lose some money inbetween the cash machine and the desk to pickup something else I was gonna buy, and couldn't justify getting more out.. *sad face*

But in the meantime, here she is back home!! Thanks to multi-corns for all their friendly help

Good choice! Multicorn is the loveliest guy ever, my tessera is from him

I'm sure you'll have all seen these pics but I might as well shove them on here as well

Pied bloodred from Kev at KC Corns

Fire royal from Prehistoric Pets

and hoggiewog!
ScalySituation Posted - 25/09/2011 : 18:58:31
quote:
Originally posted by oakleyman18

Well I managed to grab this very pretty stripe corn hatchie, het for lavender, amel and hypo. I was a little gutted though because i managed to lose some money inbetween the cash machine and the desk to pickup something else I was gonna buy, and couldn't justify getting more out.. *sad face*

But in the meantime, here she is back home!! Thanks to multi-corns for all their friendly help

So pretty :)
DTW Posted - 25/09/2011 : 13:47:14
Quick update, all have now had first feed with us even the motley who had her first ever proper feed last night so very pleased and will be able to get pics soon :)
jonoandapril Posted - 20/09/2011 : 05:31:13
dibs on a stripey hatchling if you do!!
DTW Posted - 19/09/2011 : 16:30:09
Bit of a bonus on mine lol just transferring the breeders notes over to mine and noticed my butter motley is het for stripe :) stripey babies if I ever decide to breed them
Mort13 Posted - 19/09/2011 : 09:12:48
quote:
Originally posted by Okeetee Mick

Something special about Cape House Snakes, I must be careful!

Nah,sod being careful. Housies are great!

@ Figs - If I'd known you were after some GALS I'd have let you have some of the babies I have for nowt!
Figs Posted - 18/09/2011 : 23:53:32
Yay house snakes!!
Great buys
Must have missed the ATBs - didnt see them at all!
kimbo Posted - 18/09/2011 : 23:41:10
awwww they are all fab apart from the SPIDER!! but thanks for the alert !! and ha ha Gingerpony we all knew you would get something !!!!!!!x
ptmbradley Posted - 18/09/2011 : 23:03:01
A lot of ruddy gorgeous snakes here!! Those kings are GORGE! Love the ATB. The stripey corn. Oh, they're all lovely! Apart from the spider...
Okeetee Mick Posted - 18/09/2011 : 22:33:13
Something special about Cape House Snakes, I must be careful!
Mort13 Posted - 18/09/2011 : 22:01:56
Ooh some lovely pick ups. Was very tempted by a lot of the kings myself. I fell in love with so many snakes,but was determined to be good.....till I saw this little fella from the marvellous A C Snakes.

Meet Ollivander: True Olive House snake.

LarkaDawg Posted - 18/09/2011 : 21:45:52
Haha all your snakes are awesome! I paid for a little super hypo nicaraguan boa who bit the guy repeatedly when he was handling him lol, my mom was terrified of him xD but he's staying with the guy until christmas. Because aparently christmas presents are meant for christmas.. Most stupid thing i ever heard! ;) My sister got a little distracted with a red eyed crocodile skink though, i can see where this is going hmm...
oakleyman18 Posted - 18/09/2011 : 21:19:18

scottishbluebird Posted - 18/09/2011 : 20:47:02
Gorgeous, even Aragog, lol @ the warning!
Newbie Posted - 18/09/2011 : 20:15:37
All absolutely stunning!
kdlang Posted - 18/09/2011 : 20:12:37
Some really nice additions. I'm loving your kings Figs and can't wait to see some more pics of those, especially the brooksi's. Callazagy - that Irian Jaya Jag is simply stunning and if you ever get fed up of him, just let me know....
gingerpony Posted - 18/09/2011 : 20:10:07
it's true about the pacid ATB, i saw the vendors getting it out of the viv and it really was!

i was very very good, i did really really well at not buying...........then picked up a kinked lavendar motley from penfold
my usual opinion of kinked snakes is that they should be fed to king snakes...........but...........she has a loveheart on her head!
Katie.Dublin Posted - 18/09/2011 : 20:07:32
Callazagy....... i am SO jealous! Except not of the spider..... i really don't like the spider.
chrisc Posted - 18/09/2011 : 20:05:03
some stunning snakes. love the carpet python. my next snake is going to be a jungle carpet python
Diesel1994 Posted - 18/09/2011 : 19:57:37
some good snakes, couldnt help but laugh when i heard "placid" used in the same sentence as an amazon tree boa, sorry just never seen a placid one before

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000