The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Lost posts

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tk72 Posted - 17/09/2011 : 18:20:23
Hi two of my last postings have been removed. Anyone had any trouble themselves.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gmac Posted - 27/09/2011 : 12:29:32

I shall look into that also. Mopst of the mods / admins here are mods on TRP also so if there are any issues with any of the sites please dont hesitate to contact.
tk72 Posted - 27/09/2011 : 10:33:56
Ok thanks.If you could help with another matter that would be great. I was talking to a neighbour the other day and was telling her about possibly getting a snake. She told me she has a five year old ball python that she no longer wants and that I could have it free with a full viv set up. HAve tried to join the royal python site and cant get logged on. I have tried to contact them by email as need some advice as the snake is potentially coming on the 1st of october. Dont know if you have any contact with anyone from that site. I dont remember getting a conformation email from them like i did with your site. My details are terry.kelly72@sky.com I used the name tk72. If you could help I would be very gratefull.
Thanks Terry.
gingerpony Posted - 17/09/2011 : 18:42:07
i've deleted one of your threads 'corn or ball' as it was a duplicate with no replies other than 'duplicate thread' and locked by gmac for that very reason.
gmac Posted - 17/09/2011 : 18:22:15
when did you post them

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000