The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 i was doing so well!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tarotpodge Posted - 16/09/2011 : 17:47:50
So much for my no more pets .......that has all gone out the window this week. I have re homed/long term foster/maybe keep(not sure yet) my favorite breed of dog since I was a child. A liver dalmation. Her owner is ill in hospital so I have taken this gorgeous girl in.

Also next week am getting my 4th corn snake. A gorgeous amel stripe off gemsyork. He is stunning. Apparently we are calling him frazzle as my son said his patten reminds him of the crisps. Hmmmm the name is up for debate lol.
Woo hoo. Happy bunny this week.
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lotabob Posted - 22/09/2011 : 22:38:13
Frazzle is a brilliant name for a stripe, your son is so right they do look just like that.
tarotpodge Posted - 22/09/2011 : 20:32:30
pictures will be uploaded in a min to the photos section
Mort13 Posted - 21/09/2011 : 09:58:09
quote:
Originally posted by tarotpodge

Frazzle will be here on Thursday. I can't wait. So exciting. But will also be getting his brother 2..opps.... A normal 100% het amel stripe. He will be called severus snape. oh dear....that's it NO MORE!!! But in my defense severus is so cute.

Hmm,I remember saying I was getting just 2 more (Ofelia and Flame) back in July. Came home with Ofelia and Kalypso,picked up Flame the following week and have since added a Hoggie,MBK and another Housie to the list. You KNOW you're going to want more!!
tarotpodge Posted - 20/09/2011 : 23:12:54
See, I knew you would all understand
Auld Baldy Posted - 20/09/2011 : 23:05:19
Just as cute as all the future waifs and orphans who will come knocking on your door in the future.

Just accept it, resistance is futile. We will understand.
tarotpodge Posted - 20/09/2011 : 22:48:14
Frazzle will be here on Thursday. I can't wait. So exciting. But will also be getting his brother 2..opps.... A normal 100% het amel stripe. He will be called severus snape. oh dear....that's it NO MORE!!! But in my defense severus is so cute.
tarotpodge Posted - 16/09/2011 : 21:11:01
the name frazzle is growing on me. I think its an ingenius name for an 8yr old 2 come up with. And he does look like one long frazzle, from the pics iv seen....
ptmbradley Posted - 16/09/2011 : 21:05:08
Loving the name Frazzle.
tarotpodge Posted - 16/09/2011 : 20:58:18
Of course i will add some pics . As soon as "FRAZZLE" arrives you guys will be the first to see some pics.....And i will upload some pics of the dog, Azi, at the same time. if i can get her 2 sit still for long enough. All i can manage atm is pictures of her bum.....

I added the totals of all the pets up the other day and including individual fish, the new dog and new snake we have 55 pets.....oh dear.
paulie78 Posted - 16/09/2011 : 20:45:15
quote:
Originally posted by tarotpodge

That's half my problem. All my friends know that, so I'm first port of call if they need something rehoming and I can never say no lol

I have exactly the same problem mate i cannot say no to an animal in need of a home and i doubt i ever will lol
kdlang Posted - 16/09/2011 : 20:37:54
You know what's coming now.....

Pics of both please
Auld Baldy Posted - 16/09/2011 : 19:52:13
Resistance is futile .... Rehome.

You know it's worth it.
tarotpodge Posted - 16/09/2011 : 19:34:54
That's half my problem. All my friends know that, so I'm first port of call if they need something rehoming and I can never say no lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/09/2011 : 18:56:04
Over the years, myself and my parents have said the same, but if an animal needs rehomed we usually take it

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000