The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 grumpy harry

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tordyjo Posted - 08/09/2011 : 22:28:52
OK, i think harry's in a bit of grump. He refused his food last night, left them in the viv throughout the day - but still not taken them (on kitchen roll). I went in earlier to removed them and he was rattling his tail realy vividly at me. I've just turned to his viv and he's lifting his whole hide and trying to rearrange his furniture. Its 5 weeks there abouts since he last shed so could possibly be coming up to one although his last one was 8 weeks cycle, who knows, think i'll leave him be for a little while.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 09/09/2011 : 09:25:30
He might be a fan of feng-shui,and you've gone and upset the balance by moving his stuff!
tordyjo Posted - 09/09/2011 : 07:26:07
quote:
Originally posted by Auld Baldy

He's bored with the layout of the viv and as you are not doing anything about it, he's decided to do it himself.

lol

perhaps he doesn't like the new layout i gave him, he had a full clean and change around last week, he's maybe redesigning and prefers the old look
Auld Baldy Posted - 09/09/2011 : 01:03:46
He's bored with the layout of the viv and as you are not doing anything about it, he's decided to do it himself.
Mort13 Posted - 08/09/2011 : 22:34:17
It does sound like he could be going into shed,either that or he's just plain got the hump!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000