The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Lucky!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 08/09/2011 : 19:14:26
Hey guys took eddie out a short while ago to let him have a bit of an explore on the bed the lil sod pooped all over my fav blanket lol
Im told snake poo really stinks so i guess i should be gratefull im completely anosmic (was born with no sense of smell)
i managed to get a very cute pic momeents before hed done the deed lol

p.s a friend of mine is desperately trying to join the forum but its not working she keeps getting a msge about an activation key or something could anyone help ..pretty please ?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
paulie78 Posted - 08/09/2011 : 20:07:37
My friends managed to get signed up now so no mod help needed now thanks anyway lol this is definately one of the plus sides to not being able to smell lol wasnt any messier than any other kinda poop to be honest so it didnt bother me too much lol
nusnakemum Posted - 08/09/2011 : 20:03:34
hi "what me pooping no way i,d never do THAT on your fave blanket" he looks like butter would,nt melt ha ha - n Ernest is only young and i havent noticed any wiffy ones - ok yet i,m sure they will get worse tho
scottishbluebird Posted - 08/09/2011 : 19:44:31
Sorry cant help with that, but Eddie looks so innocent there lol, apparently the older they get the more the poop stinks, so you are lucky you wont smell it!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000