The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 How Embarrassing!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Spreebok Posted - 06/09/2011 : 22:33:55
(This gets a bit theatrical, I got a bit carried away haha)

So, I have Holly out on the living room carpet in front of the family. She's zooming about, playing in the cardboard triangle we had from when the cats where little. It was the first time I had trusted her on the living room carpet after last time, when she made a mess in front of my poor mother.

ALAS I was wrong to do so.
Mercifully, I had the tissue at hand, a swift grab and placement and I was assured I'd caught it!
HOWEVER. The humiliation was not to be the usual quick squizz. No. After straining and squirming, she unleashed a torrent of wee. Which promptly soaked through the paper. Ah. It was just a wee. Safe. But NO. Then the poop came. Oh well, it stinks to high heaven, and has my family squirming on the sofa, but that's it. Right?
Nope. At this point, I'm holding the poor lady's tail in the right direction to keep poop off the carpet. Her lower body is contorted into literal zigzags. Her poor face is staring up at mine.
'Why? Why is this happening?' She seems to plead.
I'm worried at this point she's laying a slug or something, either that or she's going to give herself prolapse. There is a tense moment, where whatever is coming, simply just won't come. I'm preying that when it does, it doesn't do a champagne cork and fly off onto the wall. Suddenly, it gives! And I can see the relief on her face. A very compacted lump comes out, and it looked very painful doing so.
I'm thoroughly red faced at this point. Dad and Brother have left the room, Mum is squirming.
But oooh no! The flood gates have been opening!
More poo! More wee! WILL THIS NEVER END?
But then, it does. And she decides to go for a roll in it.

Snakes. Who would have them?
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Okeetee Mick Posted - 08/09/2011 : 15:25:16
Well sorry but that makes me feel so much better, wife, daughter, daughters boyfriend and myself all playing with the girls and who gets covered, only me and boy do I now realise what snake poo smells like. Straight in the bath!
grudie Posted - 08/09/2011 : 09:57:45
oh no poor you......funny as tho sorry lol

reminds me of a come dine with me where a woman got her snake out on the table for everyone to see and it poo'd all over the table and one of the guests [;D] lmao
Spreebok Posted - 08/09/2011 : 02:14:37
Holly been sending messages to all your snakes, better watch out ;D
thistle Posted - 07/09/2011 : 23:50:37
Awwww poor you. That must have been awful for you, so embarrassing.

See. There are some sympathetic people on this forum.....
*sniggers*
nusnakemum Posted - 07/09/2011 : 20:23:49
enjoyed it brightened up our days hee hee - your story telling made it great x
Spreebok Posted - 07/09/2011 : 18:32:06
Glad you all enjoyed my trauma haha
Mort13 Posted - 07/09/2011 : 17:27:57
Aww bless her,she saved it up for a special occasion hee,hee!
scottishbluebird Posted - 07/09/2011 : 16:47:00
LMAO sorry, but you have now got to be President of the Poop Club
Dancross0 Posted - 07/09/2011 : 10:18:43
Excellent! Lol.
nusnakemum Posted - 07/09/2011 : 09:21:16
love it ha ha !
garrie Posted - 07/09/2011 : 08:56:44
Haha - brilliant...well, not so brilliant...but hilarious reading with my morning tea and porridge
tordyjo Posted - 07/09/2011 : 07:12:55
haha, i nearly choked on my morning cuppa reading this
Auld Baldy Posted - 07/09/2011 : 02:18:14
No, the smell is still there. Your olfactory nerve receptors have been overwhelmed and everything now smells faintly of roses. You can tell by the polite holding of breath and hasty exit the next time one of your neighbours pops in for a cuppa. LOL!
Spreebok Posted - 07/09/2011 : 01:07:26
I'm so glad it's tickled you all, it's funny to think back on it now the smell has gone! :)
Auld Baldy Posted - 07/09/2011 : 00:37:09
PMSL! Promoted to top of the Poop Catastrophe Club. That one is going to be hard to beat. It could only be bettered if you had been making a video for the family album. I would have paid for a copy. Ha-ha!
shaunb Posted - 06/09/2011 : 23:40:40
lol sorry but that had me in stitches
Spreebok Posted - 06/09/2011 : 23:01:18
quote:
Originally posted by tarotpodge

not likely.....my babies would never do such a thing.....yer right haha

They're saving it for the day the grandparents are over, and you risk it ;)
tarotpodge Posted - 06/09/2011 : 22:52:31
not likely.....my babies would never do such a thing.....yer right haha
Spreebok Posted - 06/09/2011 : 22:39:55
quote:
Originally posted by tarotpodge

haha...sounds like you needed a big hole to come swallow you up. *trying not to laugh but failing miserably*

I would have appreciated the hole! And don't worry, laugh all you want, it'll happen to you one day hehee
tarotpodge Posted - 06/09/2011 : 22:38:09
haha...sounds like you needed a big hole to come swallow you up. *trying not to laugh but failing miserably*

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000