The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Vivarium Coffee Table- Now on eBay!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oakleyman18 Posted - 03/09/2011 : 09:30:44
Hey everyone,

I've now put this onto eBay to try and get a sale, but I just thought I'd let you all know incase you wanted to have another go at bidding for it. It won't be going for less than £100 (to cover costs) but I'd love it to go to one of you guys I'll give you a 10% discount over other eBay members ont he winning bid!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220843026405?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
oakleyman18 Posted - 06/09/2011 : 14:11:41
One hour left guys Remember I mentioned I may be in Doncaster next weekend so you can collect it from me then at a travel lodge or something! x
scottishbluebird Posted - 03/09/2011 : 14:39:31
Couldnt afford it, but looks really good!
Kehhlyr Posted - 03/09/2011 : 11:09:46
quote:
Originally posted by oakleyman18

SMALL chance I may be able to take it to Doncaster on the weekend of the 17th/18th..? I'll be finding a hotel or something overnight on Saturday the 17th so I can get to the show, I could arrange to meet peoples there?

Might be worth putting that on the advert as well.
Although I'd state a deposit of some kind via paypal first as well.
You may well get a bit more interest then as well.
If you have an idea of your route, have a looky at the towns/cities you'll be going past or through and stick them on as well, Always nice to offer say 25 quid for delivery even if you're going that way already.
oakleyman18 Posted - 03/09/2011 : 10:08:55
SMALL chance I may be able to take it to Doncaster on the weekend of the 17th/18th..? I'll be finding a hotel or something overnight on Saturday the 17th so I can get to the show, I could arrange to meet peoples there?
tordyjo Posted - 03/09/2011 : 10:00:56
i love this table to so much, but you really are just too far away, i'm at the complete opposite end of the country - such a shame
oakleyman18 Posted - 03/09/2011 : 09:58:08
I was just making it for the enjoyment of making it really I don't really have space for beardies, as much as I would like one! My degree was in Product Design and Technology, so I LOVE making things! I'd be very happy if someone else gets some enjoyment out of it
paulie78 Posted - 03/09/2011 : 09:46:14
wow all that effort to make it and now your selling it are you making yourself another or was this the first of many ? good luck with the auction

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000