The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Blind panic, thought we'd lost Voldemort!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Hissyfit Posted - 02/09/2011 : 15:32:27
We never have Voldemort downstairs, mostly as we have cats & dogs.Today Niamh was on her DS, and she was going to her friend's for a sleepover. I decided to put the dogs away (cats were outside) and told her she could bring him down for a while.
She sat with him round her neck, in her hood, up her sleeve etc as she played.I forgot all about her sitting there to be honest. Next thing she's taking her zipper off to get him.I saw the panic in her face and went to help, zipper was empty! At that point she burst into tears, I'm in a panic thinking he's gone into the sofa..Thank God for my Son, he spotted the little git's tail tip just going over the top of the sofa!! She won't be having him him out while distracted again, can't believe the fright he gave us
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 02/09/2011 : 19:33:42
I know that one, Ian had Kellogs in his sleeve, he was asleep for ages,(snake not ian!) never noticed him wake up, caught tail end of him before he was off for an explore
Mort13 Posted - 02/09/2011 : 17:42:07
quote:
Originally posted by angriesthedgehog

maybe he was looking for Harry...

Heh,heh,I've just clicked the imaginary "Like" button!
Glad he didn't get away completely.
Hissyfit Posted - 02/09/2011 : 17:34:03
quote:
Originally posted by angriesthedgehog

Maybe he was lol. A tracking device would be a good idea, you forget all about them as they're so quiet. I paranoid about losing him too, will be more careful from now onI feel so sorry for those who have lost snakes now as had the horrible feeling just for 5 minutes, so must be devastating when they do manage to slip away.
Auld Baldy Posted - 02/09/2011 : 16:41:59
There must be a way of attaching one of these 'Whistle & Locate' key fobs to wander prone snakes.
angriesthedgehog Posted - 02/09/2011 : 16:18:02
garrie Posted - 02/09/2011 : 16:15:45
phew!....and breathe!!! Maybe someone needs to make a bell to go around their necks...or some kind of tracking device
nusnakemum Posted - 02/09/2011 : 16:11:08
phew close call - silent sneaky snakeys they are !!!
shaunb Posted - 02/09/2011 : 16:01:48
at least u got him before he did disappear!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000