The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 how to attact decoration

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sonia666 Posted - 30/08/2011 : 21:49:54
hi i recently bought some new jungle vine for my corn venom to play on when he is out and about but i have no idea how or what to use to attach it to the inside of the viv can anyone help me please as i would like it so he can climb up on it
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sonia666 Posted - 31/08/2011 : 19:26:42
thank all there's some good ideas here as iv tried bending the vine but he just keeps pulling it down every time he climbs on it the tea towel holder are a good idea was looking for something that wouldn't harm my snakie if he climbed on it or pulled it down
spinnin_tom Posted - 31/08/2011 : 14:27:01
that's a good idea mort :D
i use aquarium suction cups, with safety pins poke through them.
i just pin the vine up !!
Mort13 Posted - 30/08/2011 : 22:15:36
I got some cheap plastic tea towel holders from Asda like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Towel-Holder-Grip--Adhesive-option/dp/B003AR5UKU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314738693&sr=8-1
I used a glue gun to attach them to the inside of the viv. Pushed the vine in and put a little aquarium sealant round to make sure it stayed in.
Figs Posted - 30/08/2011 : 22:10:37
The exo terra jungle vine is sort of bendy anyways - i have some for my cresties and it can stand up on its own in certain shapes
Sealant or staples could be options for some plants if snakey isnt going to yank the staples out!
LarkaDawg Posted - 30/08/2011 : 22:02:18
I bought some leaves, but the sticky sucker thing only works on glass D: so I threaded one leaf through the back of my ventelation a couple of times. Its not ideal and I don't like it much but it keeps the thing in place so it hangs down one side. Hope to see some better suggestions on your thread lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000